Jewish Genius (so they are smarter than the rest of us)

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 05:23 am
@z0z0,
Yes, Jews are brilliant, but chose mammon over Christ, and have paid a heavy toll ever since. Nowhere do they live in peace. Nowhere can they relax and enjoy the fruits of their labor. They are at war with the will of God, and will be until they repent and convert. This is a consequence of allowing oneself to be represented by the crazed street mob. If righteous Jews had banded together and overcome the vicious gang that demanded the murder of Jesus, Jews would have remained the Chosen People. By not doing so, they condemned themselves to a collective lifetime of holocaust.
markx15

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 09:46 am
@z0z0,
Actually I have been thinking over how they preach that they hate all non-muslims, but they attack the US, a place with about 76% of it's population catholic, why not attack places where the catholic faith is more widespread? Because it is not the suicide bombers who decide their targets, but the men who control them by faith. Why would these men want to attack the US? Well none of these men are meerly local religious leaders, they also have a network of politicians who support them, but how did these politicians get into power? Many of these men only achieved their authority, because they supported the US against the Soviet Union, and how does the US repay them? By calling them the Axis of Evil, and dethroning many who had held power over these lands. So basically they are doing to the US what they did to the Soviet Union, Jihad. Yes the masses who are brainwashed by this rhetoric belive that they hate non-muslims, but they only burn american flags.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 01:27 pm
@z0z0,
Quote:
Why would these men want to attack the US?
Ask Osama.
Quote:
Many of these men only achieved their authority, because they supported the US against the Soviet Union,
That's hard to believe.
Quote:
and how does the US repay them? By calling them the Axis of Evil, and dethroning many who had held power over these lands.
And the US did all this all by itself, or did it have help from the UN? Were these dethroned people in compliance with UN rules? If they were then what we did was illegal?
Quote:
So basically they are doing to the US what they did to the Soviet Union, Jihad.

I had no idea they had flown jetliners into the Kremlin?
Quote:
Yes the masses who are brainwashed by this rhetoric belive that they hate non-muslims,

So if they believe they hate non-muslims then they in fact hate non-muslims right?
Quote:
but they only burn american flags

"only" huh? Does putting our Embassy's under seige and taking Americans hostage qualify under "only"?
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 05:05 pm
@z0z0,
Quote:
So if they believe they hate non-muslims then they in fact hate non-muslims right?

No they hate american non-muslims, there are plenty of christians living among them, much easier to kill, but they chose the US, care to guess why?

Quote:
only" huh? Does putting our Embassy's under seige and taking Americans hostage qualify under "only"?

By only I meant that these men do not burn for example Brazilian flags, while nearly 90 percent of our population is catholic. They target americans, not any non-muslim.

Quote:
That's hard to believe.

Here is one source, I will try to find more, but many of these examples can be found in history books from these countries.

Soviet war in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(don't forget to read the backround info)

Quote:
And the US did all this all by itself, or did it have help from the UN? Were these dethroned people in compliance with UN rules? If they were then what we did was illegal?

Is the US in compliance with UN rules? The ones you seem to so heavly enforce? Nothing is illegal to the one who creates the law.

Quote:
Ask Osama.

His secretary said he was out for lunch. Smile
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 05:21 pm
@Pinochet73,
Wow - Tangential forces are pretty powerful in this thread.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 07:58 pm
@Pinochet73,
"Why would these men want to attack the US?"

As Alec Baldwin would say, "I'M GONNA FLOW DOWN THERE FOR ONE DAY, JUST TO SQUARE YOU AWAY ON THIS ISSUE. JUST ONE DAY, AND THEN I'M GOING HOME, OKAY? JUST ONE DAMNED DAY!" Hello? They attacked the U.S. because it's the NUMBER ONE backer of Israel, and never paid for that mistake, in the eyes of Islam, until 911. :spaz:
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 08:27 pm
@Pinochet73,
I watched BBC documentary "Battle of the Brains"
BBC - Horizon - Battle of the Brains

They said that 50-60% of our intellectual capability is inherited.

So if you are born dumb there is not much you can do about it.
If you are born smart you start life with advantage.

So genetics IS important.

But they also say that there may be 8 different types of intelligences and you can be smart in one area but not so smart in another. Someone with high mathematical intelligence might not have high emotional / interpersonal intelligence. I wonder how far that concept can be extended.
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Sat 21 Apr, 2007 07:47 am
@z0z0,
However there are still those who against all odds turn out to be geniuses, with their parents and family being nothing out of the ordinary, maybe the 40% that is not accounted by genetics is the most important?
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Sat 21 Apr, 2007 10:07 am
@Pinochet73,
Yes the 40% - how much you study - is important but...

Think of athletics which is highly genetics based depending on muscle type, density and kinesthetic ability. There are many many children that play basketball a lot yet only a select few that have the gift make it to the pros. No matter how much some of these kids try they will never be professional class players.

The same goes with brains. No matter how much some people think they can succeed they just never will. That is their genetic destiny.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 21 Apr, 2007 10:25 am
@z0z0,
"So if you are born dumb there is not much you can do about it.
If you are born smart you start life with advantage."

Careful, Champ. Be careful. You're swimming in politically incorrect waters. What would Kieth Olberman or Al Sharpton say about that? Think of all the implications. ARE YOU SAYING THAT SOME INDIVIDUALS BELONGING TO MINORITY GROUPS MIGHT BE GENETICALLY DUMB!!???!! YOU BETTER NOT BE!!!!! That's RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you know that ANY seemingly unintelligent minority is really nothing more than a victim of White oppression? You gotta know that by now, Dude. You gotta.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 21 Apr, 2007 10:28 am
@z0z0,
The horrible TRUTH of what you're saying manifested itself in the Holocaust. The Nazis saw themselves as ridding their environment of an elitist intelligentsia and professional aristocracy. It's hard to feel sorry for millionaires, even as they're dying.

NOTICE: I DO NOT CONDONE GENOCIDE OF ANY KIND, AGAINST ANYONE. I AM NOT A RACIST OR ANTI-SEMITE. NEITHER AM I POPEYE.
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Sat 21 Apr, 2007 10:58 am
@Pinochet73,
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 21 Apr, 2007 05:32 pm
@Pinochet73,
"Pinochet73 - Where did I say that any minority group is genetically dumb?"

Just play'n.Very Happy
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2007 05:27 pm
@z0z0,
So zozo what was the purpose of bringing this up? What should these naturally "dumb" people do?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 06:55 pm
@Pinochet73,
Markx, America is NOT 75% Catholic!!!!!!!!!!! America is predominantly PROTESTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Fundie, which means it's Zionst, due to its literal interpretation of the Bible. That's another reason the Muslims hate us.:headbang:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 06:56 pm
@z0z0,
Again, as Alec would say, "I'm gonna fly down there for one day just to straighten you out on this. Just one day, and then I'm gonna fly back home. Just one damned day, just to straighten you out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 07:36 pm
@Pinochet73,
The Big Picture

This table offers a glimpse of U. S. statistics for religious and nonreligious worldviews as reported by ARIS 2001.
American Adults Religious Identification (Age 18+)

Christian Religious Groups

Catholic 24.5%
Baptist 16.3%
Christian (no denomination specified) 6.8%
Methodist/Wesleyan 6.8%
Lutheran 4.6%

Total Christian 76.5%

Other Religious Groups

Jewish 1.3%
Muslim/Islam 0.5%
Buddhist 0.5%

Total Other Religions 3.7%

No Religion Groups

Agnostic 0.5%
Atheist 0.4%

"No religion" 13.2%

Total No Religion Specified 14.1%

Other [>1%]: Presbyterian; Pentecostal/Charismatic, Protestant, Nondenominational, Episcopalian/Anglican; Mormon/Latter-Day Saints; Churches of Christ

Other [= or >.3%]: Jehovah's Witness; Seventh-Day Adventist; Assemblies of God; Church of God; Holiness/Holy; Congregational/United Church of Christ; Church of the Nazarene
Others [smaller representations yet]: Disciples of Christ; Church of the Brethren; Mennonite; Orthodox (Eastern); Quaker; Reformed/Dutch Reform, and many more

Other <.5 and >.3%: Hindu; Unitarian Universalist; Other [examples]: Pagan; Wiccan; Spiritualist; Native American; Baha'I; New Age; Sikh; Scientologist; Taoist; Deity; Druid; Eckankar; Santaria; Rastafarian

See more at - Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 07:43 pm
@z0z0,
Sorry Pinochet, I used Catholic instead of Christian, my mistake.
0 Replies