Could I be a Modern Messiah?

GoodBoy

Reply Sun 24 Dec, 2006 04:34 pm
@z0z0,
Honestly.. I think Brent makes these characters up to keep the conversation going.. LOL!
z0z0

Reply Sun 24 Dec, 2006 05:42 pm
@z0z0,
Last time I heard that people who had invisible friends that provided them with companionship usually got prescriptions for "psycho-drugs".

According to the Bible, God gave the tablets with the commandments imprinted on those tablets. Those tablets were the work of God's hand. The priority of the commandments is work of the mind of God.
Brent cv

Reply Sun 24 Dec, 2006 07:34 pm
@GoodBoy,
GoodBoy;8567 wrote:
Honestly.. I think Brent makes these characters up to keep the conversation going.. LOL!

I wish I could take credit Very Happy
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 24 Dec, 2006 08:23 pm
@GoodBoy,
GoodBoy;8567 wrote:
LOL!!!
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 24 Dec, 2006 08:29 pm
@z0z0,
z0z0;8570 wrote:
Last time I heard that people who had invisible friends that provided them with companionship usually got prescriptions for "psycho-drugs".

According to the Bible, God gave the tablets with the commandments imprinted on those tablets. Those tablets were the work of God's hand. The priority of the commandments is work of the mind of God.

Quote:
So what about the people that can't decide it they have an invisable friend? What percentage is that?
Quote:

And?
0 Replies

GoodBoy

Reply Sun 24 Dec, 2006 09:18 pm
@z0z0,
I thought God needed the drugs.. if he existed.
0 Replies

Gaius

Reply Mon 25 Dec, 2006 11:14 pm
@z0z0,
z0z0;8479 wrote:
Following my comments about Heaven and God, I began to contemplate whether I am a Modern Messiah with a goal of telling the people of the Earth that they have "Gone Wrong".

Christians, Muslims, Jews, Sikhs and everyone else we have gone down tangents that lead us away from the truth. We worship the institution of religion more than we worship spirituality.

Order = Life.
Entropy = Death.

Is entropy destroying our Spiritual Life?

A gut feeling (Voice of God) tells me that we need to seek the truth of the Grand Unified Theory of Spirituality (GUTS).

If I have this message for mankind, how can I determine whether I am a Modern Messiah? Or am I just a Nut Case?

Note: I assume that we are all sophisticated enough to understand the difference between Spirituality and Religion.

That Christ has died for our sins has not changed. What has changed is nummerable inconsequential details.
0 Replies