Heaven? Then What?

Truth Re-Minder

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 10:10 pm
@mousy,
From what little light I have gleaned, after we re-merge with the all, beyond the 3rd death, we will then transcend through indescribable dimensions of heavenly planes for purposes we can only ponder upon in this dimension.

But some part of ourself is retained through every death, and every being passes through the all. Hell is only experienced in-between the 1st and 2nd death, and is but a projection of the mind and can be awakened from just like one awakens from a nightmare.

There may be some very dark places on the astral planes, however, which are in all probability what has inspired the literal hell. Dante's inferno may be far more real then we realize, as he probably astrally projected to these dimensions without realizing what he did. And then having no or little understanding of the multi-dimensional nature of reality, used what referrance points he understood to describe his experiences, namely relgious iconography. But even these 'Astral Knots' are not permanant places of punishment, as beings of light or angels have been said to minister to the souls trapped their in a effort to lead towards the higher planes.

A 3rd hell exists as well, I have been there, but this should all be discused on a hell thread. :wtf: since heaven is what its all about.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 10:10 am
@mousy,
mousy;27263 wrote:
If human even had a conception of perfection it would manifest itself on Earth...the imagination of a perfect being to each individual........ but then reality has to set in and Humans need deal with whats out here.

To my knowledge we have never looked for a Perfect man and I do not think it is supposed to happen till the end time.
A word Government and a world Religion will be headed by two who have convinced the world that they are the best and closest to Perfection.
In the meantime all we can do is look for the best God. I follow a Perfect God. When more do then the end time should be near. Most mainstream religions today do not give Perfection as one of the attributes of their God. Most follow a God who has screwed up and they wait for their God to return and fix things up. My savior has already been here but most do not recognize that we have already been saved. We have a ways to go before more give God the credit that is due Him.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 10:13 am
@Arterion,
Arterion;27266 wrote:
Yeah, but I wouldn't be. Unless someone/thing altered my consciousness, in which case, I'm not me anymore!

Our consciousness changes daily but I get your drift. Heaven would be quite the shock to the system for sure but you do not loose your identity.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 10:19 am
@mousy,
mousy;27277 wrote:
I am on record as to experience paranormal events as well, you know this, I have spoke on many things but I'll share

What comes first...Light or darkness?
What is beyond light except a universe of darkness...
How can any part of the universe be completely void of light?
This is questions for my creator

You show me questions. Question are not an event.

Tell me what happened. I too have had the one paranormal event. I want to compare. My event was telepathic. I had one event with my wife and this proved to me the reality of telepathy. The one other event of telepathic communication was with the Godhead.
The major impact was to confirm to the then non believer, me, that God realy did exist.

What happened to you. No questions.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 12:20 pm
@Truth Re-Minder,
[QUOTE='Truth' Re-Minder;27289]Why does God have to be perfect? And more importantly what is perfect?

Is it not a human ideal? How can we contain God in an Ideal we invent?

I would say God is beyond perfection and so are we as we being God's creation and having been made in her image are a part of God as well. Further it is our notions of imperfection and perfection that are the source of sin, as Jesus teaches in the Gospel of Mary Magdelene. When we can release our ideals, we can just be.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.[/QUOTE]

You give God better than Perfection and this is OK.
As to defining Perfection, we are given the tree of knowledge of good and evil to help us define it.

Why give God this attribute. Who would want to have a God that is less than Perfect. Why give Him defects.
There are enough people out there already who think that God is imperfect and has screwed up creation. I am not of that ilk.
My God is Perfect and things are as they should be to accomplish His plan for us. to make Him less than Perfect allows for a Mr. Perfect to be above God. This is not allowed. He said that we should not place anyone above Him. I do not.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 12:45 pm
@Truth Re-Minder,
[QUOTE='Truth' Re-Minder;27291]From what little light I have gleaned, after we re-merge with the all, beyond the 3rd death, we will then transcend through indescribable dimensions of heavenly planes for purposes we can only ponder upon in this dimension.

But some part of ourself is retained through every death, and every being passes through the all. Hell is only experienced in-between the 1st and 2nd death, and is but a projection of the mind and can be awakened from just like one awakens from a nightmare.

There may be some very dark places on the astral planes, however, which are in all probability what has inspired the literal hell. Dante's inferno may be far more real then we realize, as he probably astrally projected to these dimensions without realizing what he did. And then having no or little understanding of the multi-dimensional nature of reality, used what referrance points he understood to describe his experiences, namely relgious iconography. But even these 'Astral Knots' are not permanant places of punishment, as beings of light or angels have been said to minister to the souls trapped their in a effort to lead towards the higher planes.

A 3rd hell exists as well, I have been there, but this should all be discused on a hell thread. :wtf: since heaven is what its all about.[/QUOTE]

Interesting that we seem to have three here that may have had psychic experiences. I have spoken of mine and you should as well even here. I don't think any will complain if you tell us the complete story. If any do we will ignore them.
I am waiting for moosy to expand her remarks a bit and invite you to do the same.
I have surveyed about and very few have a story ro tell. let's not miss this opportunity for anecdotal rendering. Tell me more.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 08:28 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;27339 wrote:
You show me questions. Question are not an event.

Tell me what happened. I too have had the one paranormal event. I want to compare. My event was telepathic. I had one event with my wife and this proved to me the reality of telepathy. The one other event of telepathic communication was with the Godhead.
The major impact was to confirm to the then non believer, me, that God realy did exist.

What happened to you. No questions.

Regards

DL

Like a pendulum I have swung betwixt two extremes...seen unearthly things in my dreams...heard demonic entities sing..found a hellish dimension witness fiendish screams
found a dimension of immense beauty and seemly perfect peace...BUT am I being decieved...If man is a reflection of the perfect being than I dare not enter :eek:

Being that you claim Christanity..was perfection in the mind of the creator when Satan was whipped up
Greatest I am cv

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 04:59 am
@mousy,
mousy;29445 wrote:
Like a pendulum I have swung betwixt two extremes...seen unearthly things in my dreams...heard demonic entities sing..found a hellish dimension witness fiendish screams
found a dimension of immense beauty and seemly perfect peace...BUT am I being decieved...If man is a reflection of the perfect being than I dare not enter :eek:

Being that you claim Christanity..was perfection in the mind of the creator when Satan was whipped up

I see you dancing away from an answer. Fine.
As to Evil and it's knowledge, it is a requirements for the growth of the mind.
Satan as an entity does not exist. He is with the talking snakes.

Regards
DL
mousy

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 08:44 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;29799 wrote:
I see you dancing away from an answer. Fine.

The answer is good enough.

Quote:
As to Evil and it's knowledge, it is a requirements for the growth of the mind.

Evil that originated in the creator?

Quote:
Satan as an entity does not exist.

We can barely prove humans exist after flesh much less other life forms

Quote:
He is with the talking snakes.

More like the pulpit
Greatest I am cv

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 03:24 am
@mousy,
mousy;30499 wrote:
The answer is good enough.

Evil that originated in the creator?

We can barely prove humans exist after flesh much less other life forms

More like the pulpit

All that is was created by God. We are adding information to His system and that is all we can claim to be original.

I did not know that we had "barely proven humans exist after flesh".

When and where?

Regards
DL
0 Replies