Heaven? Then What?

mousy

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 03:21 pm
@mousy,
What is afterlife? The chamber/dimension of lost souls awaiting final destruction
mousy

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 03:30 pm
@mousy,
Living in a body is a challenge, its like putting a bird in a milk jug...I believe humans, after flesh, are throughout the universe..not one particular spot
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 10:52 am
@mousy,
We all exist in the "body" of God. No choice.
Regardless of our present reality, we can never be separated from it.
Death is to be consciously aware of it. It is everywhere. Like the universe, it has no center or end.

Regards
DL
mousy

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 02:38 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Some call it God..I call it "it"

The human imagination has created a seemly perfect being, one without error, logistical in nature, a machine of sorts, and then claimed man was created from this blueprint, and we see thats a lie, further, we gave this being a heart not capable of stomping a backsliding cock roach yet threaten HELL BRIMSTONE (chamber of tortures) for any that dared defy it

Excluding the human imagination, what it is..running the universe...we don't know.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 03:36 pm
@mousy,
mousy;24736 wrote:
What is afterlife? The chamber/dimension of lost souls awaiting final destruction

"He will come again to judge the living and the dead."
-- Apostle's Creed:headbang:
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2007 08:24 am
@mousy,
mousy;25278 wrote:
Some call it God..I call it "it"

The human imagination has created a seemly perfect being, one without error, logistical in nature, a machine of sorts, and then claimed man was created from this blueprint, and we see thats a lie, further, we gave this being a heart not capable of stomping a backsliding cock roach yet threaten HELL BRIMSTONE (chamber of tortures) for any that dared defy it

Excluding the human imagination, what it is..running the universe...we don't know.

Perfect being??

The god of most Christians is far from Perfect as far as most Christians are concerned. I have been trying to say that God is Perfect and have been amply criticized for my view. Especially those who read the Bible literally do not want to accept the Perfection of God. Their Bible does show a looser God so this is not surprising. They wait for repairs to be made to a Perfect universe. Dumb.

Regards
DL
mousy

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 06:46 pm
@mousy,
What is the muslim imagination of the creator of the universe?

Lets see...........a hater of women except for sex, a pig.
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 06:48 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;25326 wrote:
Perfect being??

The god of most Christians is far from Perfect as far as most Christians are concerned. I have been trying to say that God is Perfect and have been amply criticized for my view. Especially those who read the Bible literally do not want to accept the Perfection of God. Their Bible does show a looser God so this is not surprising. They wait for repairs to be made to a Perfect universe. Dumb.

Regards
DL

If the Bible is not to be taken seriously..why bother
mousy

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 06:54 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;25283 wrote:
"He will come again to judge the living and the dead."
-- Apostle's Creed:headbang:

I thought he came to save the world not to judge it
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 01:48 am
@mousy,
mousy;25808 wrote:
If the Bible is not to be taken seriously..why bother

Who said that. Not me.

I have said that the Bible is the best road map to God and Jesus the best guide. I mean this.

The worst way to read the Bible though is literally.
That way, it asks you to believe in talking snakes and all kinds of other fantastic notions that have nothing to do with reality.

The Bible leads to God. It leads to Christ yes but also to the Antichrist.
It is the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Where else do we go to find answers to those two issues.

Regards
DL
mousy

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 03:05 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;25833 wrote:
Who said that. Not me.

Quote:
That way, it asks you to believe in talking snakes and all kinds of other fantastic notions that have nothing to do with reality.

Mammels (humans)speak do they not? Don't underestimate Nature.

I've witness things that defy reality as we understand it.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 06:58 am
@mousy,
mousy;25935 wrote:
Greatest I am;25833 wrote:
Who said that. Not me.

Mammels (humans)speak do they not? Don't underestimate Nature.

I've witness things that defy reality as we understand it.

Educate me.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 05:00 pm
@mousy,
Quote:

The Bible also asks us to believe a virgin concieved a babe from a ghost

Sex betwixt mammel and reptile(Genesis) introduction of a cross-bred species - Humans will screw anything..this is more plausible
Greatest I am cv

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 08:56 am
@mousy,
mousy;26374 wrote:
The Bible also asks us to believe a virgin concieved a babe from a ghost

Sex betwixt mammel and reptile(Genesis) introduction of a cross-bred species - Humans will screw anything..this is more plausible

No, it is not.
This is why literal reading is a bad idea.

I still wait though for your example of something that defies reality. Not to make jest but for education.
I am on record as to admitting to one brief experience of communication with the God head. Other have indicated This same supernatural experience but when questioned they tend to not reply. I was hopping you had a true experience to share.

Regards
DL
Arterion

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 10:29 pm
@mousy,
mousy;20399 wrote:
Without worries of a horrific damnation lurking around the corner, will you be able to question or merely disagree with the creator of the universe? Scared to dream because it knows your every thought..
Eon after eon walking on eggs shells...how much to you crack:FU1:

Exactly. Who wants to go to heaven? Not me! I'd go crazy cooped up anywhere for an eternity.
Greatest I am cv

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 07:41 am
@Arterion,
Arterion;27183 wrote:
Exactly. Who wants to go to heaven? Not me! I'd go crazy cooped up anywhere for an eternity.

Not if you are happy.

Regards
DL
mousy

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 06:03 pm
@mousy,
If human even had a conception of perfection it would manifest itself on Earth...the imagination of a perfect being to each individual........ but then reality has to set in and Humans need deal with whats out here.
Arterion

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 06:22 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;27198 wrote:
Not if you are happy.

Regards
DL

Yeah, but I wouldn't be. Unless someone/thing altered my consciousness, in which case, I'm not me anymore!
mousy

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 07:01 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;26554 wrote:
No, it is not.
This is why literal reading is a bad idea.

I still wait though for your example of something that defies reality. Not to make jest but for education.
I am on record as to admitting to one brief experience of communication with the God head. Other have indicated This same supernatural experience but when questioned they tend to not reply. I was hopping you had a true experience to share.

Regards
DL

I am on record as to experience paranormal events as well, you know this, I have spoke on many things but I'll share

What comes first...Light or darkness?
What is beyond light except a universe of darkness...
How can any part of the universe be completely void of light?
This is questions for my creator
Truth Re-Minder

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 10:00 pm
@Greatest I am cv,
Greatest I am;21289 wrote:
A defect in God Himself?
I doubt it.

If we are not going to give God the power of Perfection then why bother with Him at all?
If all of His works are imperfect then why pray for miracles that He is going to screw up anyway?

My God is Perfect first time, every time.

Regards
DL

Why does God have to be perfect? And more importantly what is perfect?

Is it not a human ideal? How can we contain God in an Ideal we invent?

I would say God is beyond perfection and so are we as we being God's creation and having been made in her image are a part of God as well. Further it is our notions of imperfection and perfection that are the source of sin, as Jesus teaches in the Gospel of Mary Magdelene. When we can release our ideals, we can just be.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.