Ouija

mousy

Reply Fri 6 Apr, 2007 08:18 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight wrote:

Quote:
But I find him particularly offensive in this thread. Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather be called an idiot than told I smoke dope. Of course, you have to take into account that I don't smoke dope...

Not enough dope in the system to make me believe I'm heading to some mystical purgatory.. if this is your catholic belief...what is your excuse?
Reagaknight

Reply Fri 6 Apr, 2007 08:24 pm
@mousy,
Do you see what I mean? Mary as God, really, which is what you said before you edited your post? Don't insult Catholocism if you don't understand it. Especially if they are more accepted than your mysticism.

On the other hand, your whole existence here may be a subtle satire of religion. Is that it?

EDIT: P.S. Don't be rude. You're obviously trying to make yourself look better by editing your post, or trying to look my response look more stupid or worse. Everyone can see that you edited it., and two can play at that game.
rhopper3

Reply Fri 6 Apr, 2007 11:05 pm
@mousy,
I like Mousy and have no problem with people who use and believe in qouija, tarot or anything else I was just confused by the question ...
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Mon 9 Apr, 2007 10:17 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;12669 wrote:
Do you see what I mean? Mary as God, really, which is what you said before you edited your post?

Hail Mary!

Quote:
Don't insult Catholocism if you don't understand it. Especially if they are more accepted than your mysticism.

Make Catholocism look any worse? Not possible

Quote:
On the other hand, your whole existence here may be a subtle satire of religion. Is that it?

Prepare humans for whats hunting them then move on

Quote:
EDIT: P.S. Don't be rude. You're obviously trying to make yourself look better by editing your post, or trying to look my response look more stupid or worse. Everyone can see that you edited it., and two can play at that game.

Now what would Mary say about that revengeful attitude? Very Happy
Reagaknight

Reply Mon 9 Apr, 2007 10:59 am
@mousy,
Quote:
Hail Mary!

Indeed:

Quote:
It is commonly described as consisting of three parts. The first, "Hail (Mary) full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women", embodies the words used by the Angel Gabriel in saluting the Blessed Virgin (Luke, I, 28). The second, "and blessed is the fruit of thy womb (Jesus)", is borrowed from the Divinely inspired greeting of St. Elizabeth (Luke 1:42).mulieribus" (I, 28) or "inter mulieres" (I, 42) are common to both salutations. Finally, the petition "Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen." is stated by the official "Catechism of the Council of Trent" to have been framed by the Church itself. "Most rightly", says the Catechism, "has the Holy Church of God added to this thanksgiving, petition also and the invocation of the most holy Mother of God, thereby implying that we should piously and suppliantly have recourse to her in order that by her intercession she may reconcile God with us sinners and obtain for us the blessing we need both for this present life and for the life which has no end."

ORIGIN

-The Catholic Encyclopedia

I'm not responding to the other vague/ stupid things in that post, that was the only thing coming close to making a point.
mousy

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2007 02:45 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;12697 wrote:
Indeed:

Vote for Hillary?Very Happy
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2007 03:21 pm
@mousy,
Humans are so into themselves until they come out of themselves and then the journey of the human experience is over-
As if energy dispates?
Rather than hang out in space
Brilliant minds of all the times separated by frequencies

Life after flesh is worth more investigation than
theories and superstitions
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2007 11:41 am
@Reagaknight,
Hail Eve full of grace who did get knock up by a snake, a lil bastard she did concieve, emaculate style she did achieve, and if I understand the scripture correct, to the Lord, she went after flesh.

-The Mousy Encyclopedia:D
0 Replies