Ouija

mousy

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 04:25 pm
See the lives of the mediums at the local pulpit...what spirits have we let walk into our life via human form?..can one fare much worse by using the Ouija board as the medium for both scientific and religious practices?
Some say its evil to use a Ouija to make contact with spirits yet Earth has big institutions claiming just that(churchs/mosque/temples):banghead:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,655 • Replies: 27
No top replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 05:48 pm
@mousy,
Mousy........it moves. OMG......IT MOVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:leghumper: :leghump: :261:
mousy

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2007 02:15 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;12284 wrote:
Mousy........it moves. OMG......IT MOVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:leghumper: :leghump: :261:

Unlike your priest it does not anal lil boys..:eek: so let it move
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 03:46 pm
@mousy,
Seems to like Mousy's?
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 04:16 pm
@mousy,
What ????
0 Replies

Dmizer

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 08:43 am
@mousy,
Mousy quit smokin the dope.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 11:15 am
@mousy,
Lol!!
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 01:27 pm
@Dmizer,
Dmizer;12369 wrote:
Mousy quit smokin the dope.

Start smoking priest:AR15firing:
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 01:51 pm
@mousy,
Has anyone ever used the Ouija? Results?
I think this method is safer than telekinesis or possession when dealing with spiritual life forms.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 02:38 pm
@mousy,
Tried it a few times, dunno?
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 11:15 am
@mousy,
I plan to start with familar human ghosts that has already crossed or recently deceased(plenty of subjects)
The cemetary as a doorway not a resting place
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 12:33 pm
@mousy,
Cemetary is a resting place for the body.
mousy

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 03:33 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;12417 wrote:
Cemetary is a resting place for the body.

As if Dust needed rest:D
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 04:28 pm
@mousy,
If you could cast a oscillation light on the darkness of night you would see bits and pieces of other dimensions
Or use the sunlight as the Early Egyptians/ and other ancient peoples did
Think of the universe as a coaster ride with infinite twists and turns.. some dimensions invoke awe and inspiration and others terror and sheer madness..but its worth the ride

Humans are entering into the fight of their life & planet with hostile and intelligent alein life forms...these beings were not given to hesitation or fear due to the histories of hostile humans but rather felt right at home
Soon enough these beings I speak of won't hide themselves.
They will cloak themselves in human bodies for a space..but dust is uncomfortable and limited and the sheer joy of scaring humans to death is priceless
Science might not save the human but its better than doing nothing.
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2007 06:12 pm
@mousy,
Sounds like a really good b movie...give me an advance and a coupe of assistants and I get a script together...
Hey bring em on......It would make the world interesting for a change
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2007 08:12 pm
@mousy,
The Ouiji board is a Portal and is known to be unsafe. You really have to stop smoking dope, Mousey, it causes dillussions, addiction, increases pain, and it is known to cause paranoid thought and schizoprenia.

What you are experiencing in you pyschic sightings are normal dillusions that people do get when they get hooked on pain meds, which l personally have, and also when they take street drugs.

Perhaps it is for pain, yet mariquanna is outlawed because of these side-effects and because any pain meds need to be monitored by a physician. This is because your pain level actually gets worse, not better. Pain is a cycle and taking painkillers can possibly stop you from taking the steps a person needs to naturally show their body how to heal. We are all capable of healing many many things, but it is a matter of desire and willpower and knowledge. I know this from my own personal success story. If you want to know more just email me.

in the meantime, marijuanna ia a very dangerous drug. and using the ouiji board is inviting trouble.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2007 04:12 pm
@mousy,
Lets play nice now, everybody. Mousy interjects his own brand of reality. There is a place for it here. I find the majority of his stuff amusing and not harmful. Lighten up with the idiot stuff.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2007 08:02 pm
@mousy,
I recall editing that to say something to that effect, Drnaline, but I guess it didn't work right. Maybe I'll just delete it. But I find him particularly offensive in this thread. Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather be called an idiot than told I smoke dope. Of course, you have to take into account that I don't smoke dope...
mousy

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2007 09:05 pm
@mousy,
Quote:
The Ouiji board is a Portal and is known to be unsafe.

Portal to what?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2007 09:05 pm
@mousy,
Offensive is ok, just don't want it to get too far. Idiot, dope smoker? The offense if committed but it is subject to the interpreter.
0 Replies