The unwelcomed Christ

mousy

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2007 11:51 pm
In the age of enlightenment has not the world grown darker..

And when the christ begins railing about nudy bars lining the streets, he will catch a bullett between his teeth, and if he should live to spotlight more sin, it will make them so mad they'll bash his head in
If the Christ was to come to Earth again ( 2007) would he not be murder again?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,020 • Replies: 28
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2007 09:39 am
@mousy,
There would be attempts i am sure, I suppose he would know it was coming. And there nothing like having a few angels as bodyguards, LOL.
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2007 10:51 am
@mousy,
I think should he return he would be smarter than the people who rail against nudy bars when there is so much misery and desperation in the world...catching a glimpse of skin, if it is a sin is a small one, compared to the real harm done every day to human beings
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2007 01:36 pm
@mousy,
mousy;12105 wrote:

And when the christ begins railing about nudy bars lining the streets, he will catch a bullett between his teeth, and if he should live to spotlight more sin, it will make them so mad they'll bash his head in

Mousy, You haven't read the Bible, or your eyes were blinded to it. It doesn't matter if he is welcomed. In fact, he won't be by most people to their eternal detriment.

This is His first coming. John 1:1-7, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. All things were created through Him, and apart from Him not one thing was created that has been created. Life was in Him, and that life was the light of men. That light shines in the darkness, yet the darkness did not overcome it.”

"For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world that He might judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.”

This is his second coming. Revelation 19:11-16, "Then I saw heaven opened, and there was a white horse! Its rider is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a fiery flame, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knows except Himself. He wore a robe stained with blood, and His name is called the Word of God. The armies that were in heaven followed Him on white horses, wearing pure white linen. From His mouth came a sharp sword, so that with it He might strike the nations. He will shepherd them with an iron scepter. He will also trample the winepress of the fierce anger of God, the Almighty. And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS

Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out in a loud voice, saying to all the birds flying in mid-heaven, "Come, gather together for the great supper of God, so that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of commanders, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of their riders, and the flesh of everyone, both free and slave, small and great." Then I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and against His army. But the beast was taken prisoner, and along with him the false prophet, who had performed signs on his authority, by which he deceived those who accepted the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. Both of them were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur. The rest were killed with the sword that came from the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds were filled with their flesh."
Volunteer

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2007 02:04 pm
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;12114 wrote:
Mousy, You haven't read the Bible, or your eyes were blinded to it. It doesn't matter if he is welcomed. In fact, he won't be by most people to their eternal detriment. "

Regardless of why you didn't see that connection or the form of His second coming, the Christians on this forum should pray for you. We should pray that you have a thirst for God's Word, quench it, and be given the discernment to understand. If the others don't do this, I will. May the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel bless you.
mousy

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2007 05:41 pm
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;12115 wrote:
Ragardless of wehy you didn't see that connection or the form of His second coming, the Christians on this forum should pray for you. We should pray that you have a thirst for God's Word, quench it, and be given the discernment to understand. If the others don't do this, I will. May the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel bless you.

I'm not his murder
Nor do I committ evil in his name so reserve your prayers for those who pierce him
Volunteer

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 04:21 pm
@mousy,
mousy;12121 wrote:
I'm not his murder
Nor do I committ evil in his name so reserve your prayers for those who pierce him

Didn't say you were. Didn't say you did. Same as the Word, doesn't matter if you want them or not, you were in my prayers yesterday.

Roger that as said below, ditto to today.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 05:47 pm
@mousy,
Quote:
doesn't matter if you want them or not, you were in my prayers yesterday.

Same here. That goes for today too.
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 12:58 pm
@mousy,
If the Christ should step foot on Earth pray Pilate protects him from the JEWS
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 03:32 pm
@mousy,
Pontious can't protect him from where he is at.
mousy

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 10:19 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;12334 wrote:
Pontious can't protect him from where he is at.

Except Pilate washed his hands:cavt-126-asard:
Volunteer

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 04:24 pm
@mousy,
mousy;12410 wrote:
Except Pilate washed his hands

Did he wash them with the Holy Spirit?
mousy

Reply Fri 6 Apr, 2007 07:51 pm
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;12429 wrote:
Did he wash them with the Holy Spirit?

Well....he did not wash them in the blood? Why?
Reagaknight

Reply Fri 6 Apr, 2007 08:28 pm
@mousy,
I'm sure mousy is talking about Pilate's reluctance to kill Jesus.
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Mon 9 Apr, 2007 04:53 pm
@mousy,
mousy;12667 wrote:
Well....he did not wash them in the blood? Why?

If he accepted Jesus as his redeemer after Christ's ressurrection, then he is still alive and in the Army of God. It is Jesus who will defend Pilate.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 9 Apr, 2007 05:57 pm
@mousy,
Jesus would be murdered again. The world still resents truly good people. It still hates goodness. Man remains corrupt, and prone to self-destruction. :headbang:
Willie cv

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 01:36 pm
@mousy,
mousy;12105 wrote:

Huh>? He hung with hookers...what are you trying to get at?
Volunteer

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 04:31 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;12706 wrote:
Jesus would be murdered again. The world still resents truly good people. It still hates goodness. Man remains corrupt, and prone to self-destruction.

OK, you've got me curious. Exactly how could Jesus be killed? I don't think so, bud.
mousy

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 05:14 pm
@Willie cv,
Willie;12720 wrote:
Huh>? He hung with hookers...what are you trying to get at?

What's more hot than trying to seduce the SON OF GOD?:3some:
Or perhaps they followed him because they never experienced love
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 05:17 pm
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;12752 wrote:
OK, you've got me curious. Exactly how could Jesus be killed? I don't think so, bud.

Flipping over the money tables in the temple