Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2007 08:46 pm
@mousy,
Kewl.
mousy

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2007 11:31 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;12214 wrote:
You should start writing Sci-fi books.

Except the real alien life forms/dimensions,good and bad excede the imagination...
A being that was never born nor created has nothing but endless time on its hands, a being who's base nature is energy never grows tired
nor will I GROW board veiwing the creations of it and trying to understand it without fearing it ( I'm not talking about that monster on the photo)
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2007 07:26 am
@mousy,
Quote:
( I'm not talking about that monster on the photo)

I didn't think you were. On a side note, are you an only child?
mousy

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2007 02:53 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;12221 wrote:
I didn't think you were. On a side note, are you an only child?

No..there is 6 others, living, and one deceased
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2007 03:03 pm
@Pinochet73,
In 1999, Icke wrote and published The Biggest Secret: The Book that Will Change the World, in which he identified the extraterrestrial Prison Warders as reptilians from the constellation Draco. [21]They walk erect and appear to be human, living not only on the planets they come from, but also in caverns and tunnels under the earth. They have cross-bred with humans, which has created "hybrids" who are "possessed" by the full-blooded reptilians. [22] The reptiles' hybrid reptilian-human DNA allows them to change from reptilian to human form if they consume human blood. Icke has drawn parallels with the 1980s science-fiction series V, in which the earth is taken over by reptiloid aliens disguised as humans.

According to Icke, the reptilian group includes many prominent people and practically every world leader from Britain's late Queen Mother to George H.W. Bush, Hillary Clinton, Harold Wilson, and Tony Blair. These people are either themselves reptilian, or work for the reptiles as what Icke calls slave-like victims of multiple personality disorder: "The Rothschilds, Rockefellers, the British royal family, and the ruling political and economic families of the U.S. and the rest of the world come from these same bloodlines. It is not because of snobbery, it is to hold as best they can a genetic structure — the reptilian-mammalian DNA combination which allows them to 'shape-shift'." [4]

Icke has since published a number of additional books on the same theme. His latest work sees George W. Bush, also a reptilian, playing a key role in what Icke alleges is a 9/11 conspiracy. In Tales From The Time Loop and other works, Icke states that most organized religions, especially Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, are Illuminati creations designed to divide and conquer the human race through endless conflicts. In a similar vein, Icke believes racial and ethnic divisions are an illusion promoted by the reptilians, and that racism fuels the Illuminati agenda.David Icke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At the heart of Icke's theories is the view that the world is ruled by a secret group called the "Global Elite" or "Illuminati," which he has linked to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, an anti-Semitic hoax.[3][4] In 1999, he published The Biggest Secret, in which he wrote that the Illuminati are a race of reptilian humanoids known as the Babylonian Brotherhood, and that many prominent figures are reptilian, including George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Kris Kristofferson, and Boxcar Willie.David Icke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2007 12:56 pm
@Pinochet73,
Historically, Luciferians point to the fact that the great ancient civilizations worshipped serpents and dragons for thousand of years, along with the sun, before Moses and the prophets wrote the Old Testament.

Quoting the book Secret Doctrine by H. P. Blavatsky, it states that worship of the dragon and the sun were universal on the earthplane. "The tradition of the Dragon and the Sun is echoed in every part of the world.…There was a time when the four parts of the world were covered with the temples sacred to the Sun and the Dragon: but the cult is now preserved mostly in China and the Buddhist countries (p. 378-9, V. II)." The dragon, however, is not the middle age concept of a beast with wings breathing fire, but is, in reality, a snake.Lucifer Worship

Did the symbol of the serpent represent the sun in paganism?

The book The Two Babylons stated that the worship of the serpent was always universally associated with the sun. Quoting Rev. A. Hislop: "Along with the sun, as the great fire-god, and, in due time, identified with him, was the serpent worshipped. … In the mythology of the primitive world… the serpent is universally the symbol of the sun. "In Egypt, one of the commonest symbols of the sun, or sun-god, is a disc with a serpent around it (p. 227).".Lucifer Worship
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Tue 1 May, 2007 09:43 pm
@Pinochet73,
The being in the photo? Legions of them.
Earth is a beautiful planet but once these monsters fully settle Earth is unrecognizable..Their habitat is not compatiable with the human species and quite possibly the origin of human nightmares. Mabey the concept of Hell? :dunno:
Any tortures thing you can imagine is realized.

I've come to find..that in any direction they travel
havoc on the planets, stars, and various life forms occur
throughout the cosmos
0 Replies

chuckc cv

Reply Tue 1 May, 2007 11:33 pm
@mousy,
I see the sun. Without the sun, life on this planet would not exist.
mousy

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 10:37 am
@chuckc cv,
chuckc;14562 wrote:
I see the sun. Without the sun, life on this planet would not exist.

And who is to prove life could not exist without a Sun?
I don't recall a sun in their habitat
NOOTRAC22

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 10:45 am
@mousy,
I think your stash went bad. Flush it down the toilet, and go see the dope man and get a fresh batch.
chuckc cv

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 08:44 pm
@mousy,
mousy;14607 wrote:
And who is to prove life could not exist without a Sun?
I don't recall a sun in their habitat

Science. Can you tell me of a scientist who is doing this research? To whose habitat are you referring and which planet?
mousy

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 11:23 pm
@chuckc cv,
chuckc;14693 wrote:
Science. Can you tell me of a scientist who is doing this research?

No

To whose habitat are you referring and which planet?

I'm refering to the life form on the photo...Those kind don't need a sun
mousy

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 11:34 pm
@NOOTRAC22,
NOOTRAC22;14609 wrote:
I think your stash went bad. Flush it down the toilet, and go see the dope man and get a fresh batch.

Sell to another sucker:D
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Sun 6 May, 2007 12:18 pm
@Pinochet73,
Is this one the leader of the pack?

One night they circle the moon..they contemplate tilts and mass drowning of Earth(swift tactic) yet short lived and unfulfilling, similar to humans, torture and pain excites them greatly

They screw with the atmosphere(plane crashes/ insane weather more frequent)
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sun 6 May, 2007 12:30 pm
@mousy,
No, I doubt it. As awesome as that one is, I mean, the leader is probably far greater. Very Happy

Wait what do they contemplate again? LOL
Drnaline

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 08:26 am
@mousy,
Quote:
insane weather more frequent

I thought that was global warming.
briansol

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 08:37 am
@mousy,
i don't believe a "word" of what photos have to tell me.

I'm hardly a graphic designer, but i could pull that photo off with about 30 min. in photoshop. not saying it isn't real, but it very well could be faked with little effort by someone who knows what they are doing.

for example, just browse through a couple photos here:
Flickr: Search

some of those could easily be referenced as the same thing.
mousy

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 12:59 pm
@briansol,
briansol;15436 wrote:
i don't believe a "word" of what photos have to tell me.

I'm hardly a graphic designer, but i could pull that photo off with about 30 min. in photoshop. not saying it isn't real, but it very well could be faked with little effort by someone who knows what they are doing.

What on EARTH would you use for the entity? I'm not a photographer
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 01:03 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;15260 wrote:
No, I doubt it. As awesome as that one is, I mean, the leader is probably far greater. Very Happy

Wait what do they contemplate again? LOL

Earth
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 01:07 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;15432 wrote:
I thought that was global warming.

I would never say humans had nothing to do with the rapid warming of the planet..

These creatures are capable/and do screw with Earth's atmosphere- to what degree is unknown.
From the close proximity of the entity in relation to the sun it could very well manipulate it/and survive in conditions humans consider inhabitable
0 Replies