Vibes

mousy

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2007 10:09 pm
I posted this photo once before and decided to post it again for your vibes

1997 /Kentucky

Upon viewing this photo..Chills run down the spines of some whilest bring joy to others-
Why this being/energy did not register on Earth instruments? Are we that far behind or is it impossible? Technology to track humans is expedient while this alien life form flies around Earth unchecked...I can't figure out if I'm looking at a Dinosaur spirit, a gigantic snake...reptile of some nature...a ghost reptile.. its abilites to change form...Iduno
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,929 • Replies: 73
No top replies

NaterG

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 12:25 am
@mousy,
Looks like the sun to me?
Curmudgeon

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 05:01 am
@mousy,
Looks like it registered on the camera .
Photos can be deceiving and some people will see what they want to see , rather than what is really there .
mousy

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 11:14 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;11592 wrote:
Looks like it registered on the camera .

Camera's? Just a start...Humans should at least be able to see predator... without flopping around trying to snap photos of what's eatin them...level the field as much as possible...

Quote:
Photos can be deceiving and some people will see what they want to see , rather than what is really there

Astronauts running around in pampers...Very Happy
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 11:16 am
@mousy,
Mousy what exactly do you believe is on that foto? and why?
mousy

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 11:18 am
@mousy,
Sun cults of Earth ? Is this the inspiration for the worship:lightbulb:
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 11:19 am
@NaterG,
NaterG;11588 wrote:
Looks like the sun to me?

The son of God? ABOVE THE SUN
I brighten it up for you
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 11:58 pm
@markx15,
markx15;11601 wrote:
Mousy what exactly do you believe is on that foto? and why?

Alien of the spiritual sort...with plans for a physical vessel. It's hard for humans to bow (willfully or not) to that which they can barely see

Despite all the churchs human's possess and there are many churchs, humans are still questioning the existence of others beyond themselves............:beat:

Upon encounter this particular energy.. I pray to any god that will listen

I Tried to iniate a conversation with one of these life forms...deep growls hunt me ..
paralysis overtakes me...into depravity and madness I am descending... into a distorted array of screams .. don't want to f*** with them too much...nor be a vistor in their habitat anymore... but when they cross to Earth- Different story
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 02:50 am
@mousy,
I see the sun
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 11:00 am
@mousy,
Ummm... It looks like the sun... even more in the second photo than in the first. Is there something wrong with this guy?
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 01:53 pm
@mousy,
Quit looking at the sun:lightbulb:
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 06:20 pm
@mousy,
In different religions solarised supreme deities carry different names and are associated with different aspects of the cultural universe of the society but for the most part its raw image remains identical. In the following sections we compare sun-epitomised deities in different cultures.

Africa

In Africa the phenomenon of solarisation of the uranical supreme being is widely encountered. Many African tribes call their supreme being "Sun". In the Munsh tribe, the Sun is considered son of the supreme being Awondo and the Moon - as his daughter. The Barotse tribe believes that the Sun is inhabited by the sky god Nyambi and the Moon is his wife. It is interesting that in Africa, even the solarised supreme being largely retains its passive appearance and doesn't stand out with any special functions and privileges among the rest of the pantheon.

Indonesia
The same swapping process is seen in Indonesia. The solar gods have a stronger presence in Indonesia's religious life and myth. It's enough to mention the central role of the crow in the North American Indians' mythology, the eagle's position in the myths of the peoples of Arctica and Northeren Asia.

In some cases the Sun is revered as a "father" or "founder" of the tribe. This may apply for the whole tribe or only for the royal and ruling families. This practise is more common in Australia and on the island of Timor, where the tribal leaders are seen as direct heirs to the Sun god.

Some of the initiation rites include the second reincarnation of the rite's subject as a "son of the Sun", through a symbolic death and a rebirth in the form of a Sun. These rituals hint that the Sun may have an important role in the sphere of funerary beliefs. Watching the Sun's path has given birth to the idea in some societies that the god of the Sun descends in to the underworld without himself dying and that he is capable of returning afterwards. This is the reason for the Sun being associated with functions such as guide of the deceased tribe members to the underworld, as well as with revival of perished. The Sun is a mediator between the planes of the living and the dead.

Ancient Egypt

The Sun cult in the Egyptian religion is exceptionally strong. The solarisation of a multitude of gods (Hnum-Re, Min-Re, Amon-Re) reaches its peak in the period of the Fifth Dynasty. It is interesting that Ra, a god of the Sun and of the royal cult, finds competition in the face of Osiris, a god whose cult is important to a much larger portion of the society. In the ancient Egyptian perceptions the Sun's movement across the sky represents a struggle between the Pharaoh's soul and an avatar of Osiris.
Sun cults - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 06:38 pm
@mousy,
The Ancient egyptains sure did have a fascination with the sun and a serpentine looking creature
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2007 04:03 pm
@mousy,
Coiling and hissing at us comes the Chinese Year of the Snake on January 24, 2001. The Snake, or in Chinese "she" is a cunning and smart animal who is resourceful and has supernatural powers. Traditionally, the Snake has some characteristics in common with the animal of the preceding year, the Dragon.
People born in the Year of the Snake tend to be deep thinkers, philosophers, and since they are so good with money, often become financiers. Snake people are charming, and like the Dragon, attract attention wherever they go. But, unlike the Dragon, the Snake native tends to be a big less extroverted and more soft spoken. The Snake also tends to be seen as a more cultured person and loves classical books, great food, good wine, etc. Their social skills are highly refined.

The Snake may often be seen as acting as though they are a law unto themselves. Even though the Snake is very adept at social niceties, he or she, does have the tendency to be somewhat autocratic and makes up his or her mind quickly and with great finality. Also, the Snake craves closure, and will usually stick with something until the end. This tenacity is both dependent on their inner strength of character, as well as their internal energy, their abundance of qi (also spelled ch'i, the vital life energy of living things).
2001 - Year of the Snake
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 04:57 pm
@mousy,
Mousy what would cause an entity that as you pointed out seems to be present in a great array of cultures to practically disapear? If it is the "Gods" of those times what keeps it from doing the same today? Don't just consider what it has shown you, but also what it hasn't.
mousy

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2007 01:19 pm
@mousy,
SUN WORSHIP
The only important god who was worshipped with consistency was Ra, chief of cosmic deities, from whom
early Egyptian kings claimed descent. Beginning with the Middle Kingdom (2055-1795 BC), Ra worship
acquired the status of a state religion, and the god was gradually fused with Amon during the Theban
dynasties, becoming the supreme god Amon-Ra. During the 18th Dynasty the pharaoh Amenhotep III
renamed the Sun god Aten, an ancient term for the physical solar force. Amenhotep's son and successor,
Amenhotep IV, instituted a revolution in Egyptian religion by proclaiming Aten the true and only god. He
changed his own name to Akhenaton, meaning "Aten is satisfied". This first great monotheist was so
iconoclastic that he had the plural word "gods" deleted from monuments, and he relentlessly persecuted the
priests of Amon. Although it exerted a great influence on the art and thinking of his time, Akhenaton's sun
religion failed to survive and Egypt returned to the ancient, labyrinthine religion of polytheism after
Akhenaton's death.
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2007 01:29 pm
@mousy,
Quote:
The only important god who was worshipped with consistency was Ra, chief of cosmic deities, from whom
early Egyptian kings claimed descent.

Is RA the most worshipped God present day Egypt-

The early egyptians claim descent from the sun deity often depicted as serpentine in characteristics.....

While present science claim descent from the ape..The common link betwixt animals and humans? which is it people?

I'm more inclined to go with the Egyptians on this one
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 11:05 am
@markx15,
markx15;11715 wrote:
Mousy what would cause an entity that as you pointed out seems to be present in a great array of cultures to practically disapear?

Disapear? We can barely see it..hopefully that will change..

Quote:
If it is the "Gods" of those times what keeps it from doing the same today?

Doing what? Making itself visible

Quote:
Don't just consider what it has shown you but also what it hasn't, .

Thats not my job alone..It has a habitat..the scientist need to do their job
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2007 11:55 am
@mousy,
When it begins to speak..you will know it..unearthly dialect...with solutions to seemly all the problems of Earth..but don't bow all at once...check its habitat out first..use the technology, human instinct.

I look up at the universe one day and the whole background changed..massive blackhole perimeters unknown sure the planets were in position background not so welcoming
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2007 08:43 pm
@mousy,
You should start writing Sci-fi books.