Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 11:44 am
@mousy,
what the heck does that mean?
mousy

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 05:16 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;9878 wrote:
Kinda looks like a hood of a cobra.

Yeah..but I question why that particular image......Is it messin with our emotions, knowing our fears, through our histories of religious beliefs concerning snakes? Selecting this image due to the snake having meaning to every culture worldwide..good and bad.......

Nevertheless... its' obviously more advanced than we..yet my experience of it left me unable to deep sleep...the ora frightens me..growls and screams as background noises.
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 08:10 pm
@Tulip cv,
Ya know if you take a few gravol you can get some sleep...and then take a flashlight and your camera and l am sure a few shots in the dark will get you even more wierd ghostly energy patterns...
mousy

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2007 09:08 am
@Tulip cv,
Tulip;9963 wrote:
Ya know if you take a few gravol you can get some sleep..

Don't you listen...I don't want to..perhaps I should have put PEACE sleep

Quote:
.and then take a flashlight and your camera and l am sure a few shots in the dark will get you even more wierd ghostly energy patterns...

Is the sun not bright enough? And free:D
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2007 11:38 pm
@mousy,
Quote:
We all have an energy aura, that is a scientific fact, but so is the study of energy in relation to medical science. So it is a theory that energy can be possibly left behind, like a memory, which would explain paranormal events.

Where is it suppose to go, this aura, this is the question? I've always questioned if humans consist of a particular kinda energy..something that distinguishes them from all other spiritual life forms...Like a spiritual DNA- energies in a particular sequence...
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2007 12:19 pm
@mousy,
That is the begining of faith.
0 Replies

Dmizer

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2007 03:39 pm
@mousy,
I watched a show on television where a group of scientists disproved every single paranormal or spiritual event presented to them. They examined the most famous ones and very many less famous ones. They could explain everyone with normal everyday circumstances. Really takes the magic out of the magic trick when you see how and why things occur.
rhopper3

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2007 11:00 am
@mousy,
AOL was okay in the late 90s.....then it went to pot....literally I think....
I think we have lost some of our pioneering spirit in regards to experimentation and technology. We donlt really want to know what is beyond the pale just how small we can make our cell phone...
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2007 04:28 pm
@mousy,
Please brush up on your Platonic studies. No, Man can only investigate and come to know about the MATERIAL realm. He will never be able to prove or disprove the existence of the Divine Cosmos.

I love Scholasticism. Thank you, Plato, Aristotle, and Thomas Aquinas. I love you guys, and all the many Schoolmen who also contributed to that most glorious tradition.:headbang:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2007 04:30 pm
@Tulip cv,
I'm pretty sure we could 'scientifically' prove the utter impracticality of Communism.

So, no........you guys can't disprove MY God, Jesus Christ. But I can disprove YOURS -- Karl Marx, that jackass!:no:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2007 04:32 pm
@mousy,
After I die and go Heaven, I'm gonna take a tour of Hell, find Marx, soak his beard in kerosene, and light his empty head ablaze.
mousy

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2007 09:24 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;12011 wrote:
After I die and go Heaven, I'm gonna take a tour of Hell, find Marx, soak his beard in kerosene, and light his empty head ablaze.

Why after a change in form?
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2007 09:35 pm
@Tulip cv,
Does energy die?

Can the energy of the human be tracked right after death? Watched as it travels throughout the universe....see where is it heading
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2007 12:26 am
@mousy,
ooooooooooohhhhhIm athe ghost of liberaches hetrosexual girlgfriend who died of loneliness and obsolessences and Im in Heckland cant say the other word censors are listening
here with me iin the the liesure suit are weapons of mass destruction, troop surges, Haliburton honesty..the non partisan dignity of 88 fired US Attorneys ...I can see it in the maagic paper with words on it..thhthee Post
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 05:36 pm
@Dmizer,
Dmizer;11883 wrote:
I watched a show on television where a group of scientists disproved every single paranormal or spiritual event presented to them. They examined the most famous ones and very many less famous ones. They could explain everyone with normal everyday circumstances. Really takes the magic out of the magic trick when you see how and why things occur.

Could these scientist explain how they live?

Humans? What are they really? Nicely sculptured Dust walking around?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 10:12 pm
@Tulip cv,
I have no choice but to believe now what I've always believed, that which is stipulated in the Apostle's Creed. So yes, I believe in the resurrection of the body. Amen. I am neither smart enough, nor sufficiently motivated, to invent my own religion. I am Catholic. :peace:
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 03:26 pm
@mousy,
I want to see SIR ISAAC Newton....must I wait to after flesh
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 08:08 pm
@mousy,
Quote:
I want to see SIR ISAAC Newton....must I wait to after flesh

Mousy, your mind must have its own thought patterns unimaginable to others.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 08:26 pm
@mousy,
Just figuring that out now, Curmudgeon?
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 10:26 pm
@mousy,
Just thought he might enlighten us.
0 Replies