Spiritual Technology

mousy

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 02:00 am
Science has taken us far -but not far enough.
Is it impossible to develop technology able to prove the existences of spiritual entities/dimensions?
If a hellish dimension exist..It reduces alot of stress to know this before death.
Is it fear or stupidity that halts such a search
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,249 • Replies: 52
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 11:05 am
@mousy,
There is technology for such things out there now. Electronics are used all the time to sense when spirits enter and leave our relm.
0 Replies

Sherman cv

Reply Mon 22 Jan, 2007 01:11 pm
@mousy,
Hi DR Naline, I think is called EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena)which catch the voice of spirits on tape - ITC (Instrumental Trans Communication), spirits communicate through, radio, telephone (sounds), tv images, sendig messages....EVP it is very new (1980's) but ITC i think it has been around since the 1950's. Americans are always the best!!! Between the 60's 70's until the beginning of the 80's the governament (CIA) funded an entire project for RV (Remote Viewing) experiments at Stanford University to use as a military defence weapon...Isn' that cool!! I miss those days!!!!:p
Check out the book Remote Viewers The Secret history of America's Psichic Spies:cool:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 22 Jan, 2007 09:44 pm
@mousy,
Quote:
Hi DR Naline

No Doctor here.
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Mon 22 Jan, 2007 11:24 pm
@mousy,
I notice psychics rarely speak of Hell, but instead guardian angels, God, spirit guides, human ghost, but rarely ever fiendish spirits, devils, horrifying realms- torture.

And IF you listen to ministers at a funeral,RARELY will you hear "the newly deceased has went straight to Hell" but instead, he or she has went to be with The Lord.

And how much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ do people pay to get out of Hell perhaps paying a fee to reside in a place know as purgatory(another non-provable
place)

In what time will Science and Faith complement one another-

In what time will real life space exploration /encounters replace the zeal of sci-fi
Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 02:27 am
@mousy,
Sci-Fi will always trump real life space exploration until man runs out of imagination .
Sherman cv

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 01:35 pm
@mousy,
mousy;9640 wrote:
I notice psychics rarely speak of Hell, but instead guardian angels, God, spirit guides, human ghost, but rarely ever fiendish spirits, devils, horrifying realms- torture.

And IF you listen to ministers at a funeral,RARELY will you hear "the newly deceased has went straight to Hell" but instead, he or she has went to be with The Lord.

And how much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ do people pay to get out of Hell perhaps paying a fee to reside in a place know as purgatory(another non-provable
place)

In what time will Science and Faith complement one another-

In what time will real life space exploration /encounters replace the zeal of sci-fi

Laughing AH AH AH!!!!!!!Good one!!!:bigok: sorry for DR i meant, DRNELINE right?
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 09:34 pm
@mousy,
Drnaline is short for Adrenaline a per another post is that right?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 09:41 pm
@mousy,
You got it. Am not, nor will i ever be a Doctor. I got the handle from my first internet account. I'm ashamed to admit it was with AOL. The only variation i could find available for Adrenaline was drnaline.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2007 12:48 am
@mousy,
Many of us got our first taste of the internet from AOHELL .
0 Replies

Sherman cv

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2007 12:36 pm
@mousy,
Ah, ah, I didn't....Very Happy Is that bad? So No EVP on there i guess!!Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2007 11:37 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;9641 wrote:
Sci-Fi will always trump real life space exploration until man runs out of imagination .

Or... until negative outside forces manifest themselves more frequently
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Thu 25 Jan, 2007 05:52 am
@mousy,
You're a real ray of sunshine arent you. Why negative forces?
mousy

Reply Thu 25 Jan, 2007 02:18 pm
@markx15,
markx15;9810 wrote:
You're a real ray of sunshine arent you. Why negative forces?

Fear and the adrenaline to survive- from the evils emanating from Earth we should expect to attract outside negative forces- demonic crossovers.
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 10:23 am
@mousy,
Cameras help...I've seen many photos capturing spiritual entities, even took one myself(Instant poloraid), we think the paranormal as out there but for how long?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 05:13 pm
@mousy,
Kinda looks like a hood of a cobra.
mousy

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 05:34 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;9878 wrote:
Kinda looks like a hood of a cobra.

If you blow the photo up there is another entity barely visible(lower left side) not enough sun light
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Sat 27 Jan, 2007 11:58 am
@mousy,
The Brown Lady? Who knows..but some form of energy...life form
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Sat 27 Jan, 2007 05:15 pm
@mousy,
We all have an energy aura, that is a scientific fact, but so is the study of energy in relation to medical science. So it is a theory that energy can be possibly left behind, like a memory, which would explain paranormal events.

I think, and this is just an opinion, that if you project negative energy as in anxiety, fear, intention then the result might just be that you 'feel' something.

This is actually conditioning yourself for a negative "scarey" paranormal event to happen, and you are projecting your own negative intention or negative energy into a perfectly un-para-normal situation.

If you repeat something over and over it is known as 'conditioning' and you can convince yourself of many things, including lies. So this is a choice, and you are convincing or 'conditioning' yourself and projecting an intention.

It is considered healthy to actually do the opposite.

If you choose, you can project positive energy as in gratitude, openness to understanding the goodness of our world, and to add to anything that is positive. i.e. support peace, rather than supporting hatred.

This way your intentions can follow in being positive affirmations, and you will feel the goodness of our world. Then you are conditioning yourself for a positive stable explainable life with similar experiences, projecting a possive intention into any situation.

Repeat your truth, gratitude, and positive belief.
In this way you are not adding to negative activity, you are adding to positive forces of our universe. :p
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 02:11 am
@mousy,
Psychic Sylvia Brown....why people aren't more interested in the actual entity telling their future escapes me
( who in the **** is she talking to)