Can Animals Get Into Heaven?

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2010 09:00 am
@Arella Mae,
Well, we know for a FACT that JJ is a natural born American citizen,
so he shoud have NO trouble getting into Heaven.

David

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2010 10:27 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
LOL!
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2010 07:12 pm
If dogs aren't allowed in heaven it can't possibly be an attractive destination.
mark noble

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2010 07:16 pm
@glitterbag,
Hi G!

I agree!

Have a lovely day!
Mark...
0 Replies

NAACP

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 06:49 pm
@glitterbag,
How sad.
0 Replies

NAACP

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2010 02:58 pm
@Ragman,
"There's no no heaven so no admission is possible.

Bible = comic book written by authors who wanted to shaped morally and ethically errant human behavior with stories from feverish imaginations.

End of story."

Bingo.
djjd62

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2010 03:02 pm
@NAACP,
i knew this farmer, had a dog, and bingo was his name

NAACP

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2010 07:35 pm
@djjd62,
- O. B-I-N-G-O. B-I-N-G-O. B-I-N-G-O, and Bingo was his name-o!
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2010 08:12 pm
@mark noble,
I would like you to quote the passages in the Bible, spoken by Jesus, and not his followers, that ascertain the criteria requisite for entrance into Heaven.

btw, could you describe Heaven.

0 Replies

Fido

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2010 10:41 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

Hi All!

Is there anything written in the Bible that tells us that animals are NOT able to get into heaven?

If so, do you think you would miss never seeing your pets, and indeed any or all of the beautiful creatures that we share this realm with, for ETERNITY...............?

Thank you all, Have a brilliant day!
Mark...

Animals can get to heaven if they are willing to pass through my digestive system first... It is people who have no chance...
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 01:29 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
Is there anything written in the Bible that tells us that animals are NOT able to get into heaven?

If so, do you think you would miss never seeing your pets, and indeed any or all of the beautiful creatures that we share this realm with, for ETERNITY...............?

Well, if my cat (say nothing of all my past darling cats) can't go to heaven...

... why on earth would I want to go there? Confused
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 06:17 am
@msolga,
On Earth ?
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 06:22 am
What about slugs, do they get into heaven too?
Fido

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 08:32 am
@Chumly,
Chumly wrote:

What about slugs, do they get into heaven too?

The earth is slug heaven... Everyone else works while they get to complain about how bored they are, or how tired, or hung over, or how much their backs hurt.... Why's your back hurtin... Did you slip on the dance floor???
Chumly

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 11:01 am
@Fido,
That's a slippery slope logical fallacy...
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 11:33 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
If dogs aren't allowed in heaven it can't possibly be an attractive destination.
Some people who have returned from death in hospitals have reported
that thay found that the diversity of life is an illusion, and that there is really only ONE life.

www.IANDS.org

David
NAACP

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 04:58 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Absolutely, existence IS a whole.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2010 02:46 am
Hi!

LOL! I am directing this at those who DO have a belief in a heavenly quarter beyond their earthly existence, not those who are logically minded.

My personal definition of heaven is: State of mind - Here and now.

Someone asked for the Christ-given criteria for entrance into heaven. Christ says the only way to enter His Father's kingdom is through Him (Christ), By repenting from sin and committing oneself to Christian doctrine. Though, as you likely know already, these words are mere attributions written by latterday christian zealots who were attempting to combine the Roman Empire and Christianity. And it worked too - The Roman Empire, believed to be long gone with the sands of time, is still the leading authority and richest organisation on the face of the globe.

We call it 'The Roman Catholic Church' these days though...

Be well folks!
Mark...
Fido

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2010 08:55 am
@Chumly,
Chumly wrote:

That's a slippery slope logical fallacy...
Am I supposed to get something here about slippery slope and slippery slugs, because I don't... I have worked with some real slugs and for them, heaven was having lots of people like me around to work while they found a warm place to shet... Why not just run for office... If you don't want to use your back, figure out how to make your head work... Ass, gas or grass buddy... Sweep the cobwebs off you and find another job where you can stand around casting a shadow and call it work...

In a perfect world every slug would become a pipe fitter... Nothing works on them but their mouths... It takes three or four of them to do a one man job...Don't ask me how the plumbing would work, except on the slippery slope model, that shet runs down hill...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2010 09:06 am
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

Hi!

LOL! I am directing this at those who DO have a belief in a heavenly quarter beyond their earthly existence, not those who are logically minded.

My personal definition of heaven is: State of mind - Here and now.

Someone asked for the Christ-given criteria for entrance into heaven. Christ says the only way to enter His Father's kingdom is through Him (Christ), By repenting from sin and committing oneself to Christian doctrine. Though, as you likely know already, these words are mere attributions written by latterday christian zealots who were attempting to combine the Roman Empire and Christianity. And it worked too - The Roman Empire, believed to be long gone with the sands of time, is still the leading authority and richest organisation on the face of the globe.

We call it 'The Roman Catholic Church' these days though...

Be well folks!
Mark...

What you say of the Church of Rome is no doubt true; but they were also the first Modern Western State with the first Modern Western Law... They may still be Feudal in Nature, as the Code of Justinian began, and that is the direction of all Western Law, to reduce the population to so many peasants lorded over by so many masters -Law Wards (lords), to you; but there is no escaping the fact that they have survived at great price to humanity, and not one protestant denomination, and not the Jews not the Muslims can claim to being any better than a good Catholic... The problem is not the people... Really...
0 Replies