Can Animals Get Into Heaven?

GoshisDead

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 12:49 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
The one that's there now is a Spinger Spaniel (field variety)http://farm1.static.flickr.com/94/255145458_2fb2ef8c59.jpg
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 12:58 pm
Well see this question is just another thing that points out the absurdity to the heaven concept. What about people who have dozens of pets through out their life? Do they all end up in heaven or just certain ones? What about lizards, spiders, birds, fish, ect? Or is it only dogs or cats and horses? Just what would the limits be? And are they just your pets for the rest of eternity? To me it just is another point that heaven is just a concept based on people not being able to cope with the reality that they are going to die and nothing will follow that.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 01:11 pm
All plants and animals live in a state of eternity-the field outside of time-humans also, but we live in a state of time too. Of course animals don't realize this state of eternity; they just live it. Because we live in a field of time we are able to transcend it and become aware of the field of eternity that underlies it. Once you experience this state of eternity life, not death, becomes your focus.

People often often confuse "eternity" with "everlasting": the former term means outside the field of time, while "everlasting" means endless time. The confusion of these terms has cause much misunderstanding regarding the interpretation of religion.

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 01:39 pm
@coluber2001,
coluber2001 wrote:
All plants and animals live in a state of eternity-the field outside of time-humans also, but we live in a state of time too. Of course animals don't realize this state of eternity; they just live it. Because we live in a field of time we are able to transcend it and become aware of the field of eternity that underlies it. Once you experience this state of eternity life, not death, becomes your focus.

People often often confuse "eternity" with "everlasting": the former term means outside the field of time, while "everlasting" means endless time. The confusion of these terms has cause much misunderstanding regarding the interpretation of religion.

I love your post. U r an old soul.

David
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 03:54 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
sorry...dead can't dance or talk!
Ragman

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 04:13 pm
@mark noble,
war? what war?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 04:14 pm
@fresco,
Got them at at Steve's Satanic Stables. there was a hell of a good deal.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 04:19 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:
sorry...dead can't dance or talk!
Ex-dead ?
What if the death wears off ?
Ragman

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 07:27 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
"It's only a flesh wound"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 07:42 pm
@fresco,
Ya know, I never thought about that! Maybe animals do go to heaven afterall.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 08:57 pm
@Arella Mae,
Arella Mae wrote:
Ya know, I never thought about that! Maybe animals do go to heaven afterall.
Maybe u can have conferences with JJ and all the horses

David
dadpad

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 09:03 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Maybe we coud try to find a parrot.
David

A dead parrot perhaps?

Beautiful plumage, the Norweigen Blue.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 09:12 pm
@dadpad,

Last Autumn, I attended the Annual Meeting
of the International Association of Near Death Studies www.IANDS.org
in San Diego. While there, I visited its famous zoo for 2 days,
at whose end, around dusk, I saw a flight of around 7 colored Parrots leaving the zoo, high and fast, in a V formation.

David
mark noble

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 09:22 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Hi david,
I'd fly off high and fast too, if some fella came and stood looking at me for 2 days. Wouldn't you?

xxx
Mark...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 09:39 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

Hi All!

Is there anything written in the Bible that tells us that animals are NOT able to get into heaven?

If so, do you think you would miss never seeing your pets, and indeed any or all of the beautiful creatures that we share this realm with, for ETERNITY...............?

Thank you all, Have a brilliant day!
Mark...

Heavan wouldn't be much of a draw without dogs, and hell would not be just without republicans.... Geese don't fit in anywhere...
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2010 03:20 am

"Can Animals Get Into Heaven?"
IF thay are American citizens

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2010 03:23 am
@Fido,
mark noble wrote:

Hi All!

Is there anything written in the Bible that tells us that animals are NOT able to get into heaven?

If so, do you think you would miss never seeing your pets, and indeed any or all of the beautiful creatures that we share this realm with, for ETERNITY...............?

Thank you all, Have a brilliant day!
Mark...
Fido wrote:
Heavan wouldn't be much of a draw without dogs, and hell would not be just without republicans.... Geese don't fit in anywhere...
ONLY LIBERAL Republicans are allowed in hell.
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2010 06:52 am
If there is a heaven, I'd wager that animals have a better chance getting in than any human.

Animals
R
T
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2010 08:02 am
@failures art,
failures art wrote:

If there is a heaven, I'd wager that animals have a better chance getting in than any human.

Animals
R
T
Thay woud IF thay r American citizens. I doubt that thay 'd let any illegal aliens in there.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2010 08:06 am
@OmSigDAVID,
LOL! Why not? I have plenty of conferences with them now. Laughing