Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2010 03:29 pm
Give three labels you have been stamped with that society has put upon you.

Give three labels you have been stamped with that a kind heart has put upon you.

Give three labels you have been stamped with that a sour heart has put upon you.

Give three labels you would gladly or sadly stamp your self with.


(Thanks for your time and if someone else uses it try to come up with another one)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,414 • Replies: 1
No top replies

 
aidan
 
  2  
Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2010 03:42 pm
Quote:
Give three labels you have been stamped with that society has put upon you.

1) White
2) American
3) Teacher

Quote:
Give three labels you have been stamped with that a kind heart has put upon you.

1) Friendly
2) Open
3) Intelligent

Quote:
Give three labels you have been stamped with that a sour heart has put upon you.

1) Privileged
I can't think of anything else- I don't know very many sour-hearted people.


Quote:
Give three labels you would gladly or sadly stamp your self with.

Gladly:
1) Curious
2) Openminded to the point of naivety
3) Female

Sadly:
1) Privileged
I can't think of anything else I'm sad to be.


Quote:
(Thanks for your time and if someone else uses it try to come up with another one)

You're welcome.


URL: http://able2know.org/topic/153126-1
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
  1. Forums
  2. » Labels
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 12/01/2021 at 07:52:22