Chatting

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 03:38 pm
Where's my helmet? Did you steal my hockey gear, phoenix?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 04:09 pm
OK, I'm sorry, I'm just Ms. Gossipy Interruptor today, but Montana's S.O.?? Hello???
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 04:32 pm
Bet she left off the N, Soz.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 04:53 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Oh, uhhh....by the way, I'm like, taking off my clothes.

Does that make you horny?

Does it?

DOES IT MAKE YOU HORNY BABY, YAH!!!!

I'm done, thanks.

Did you just set a new personal speed record for getting off, Slappy? Or are you usually finished that fast? Laughing

Inquiring minds, and all that....
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 04:55 pm
OH!

Yes, that would make sense.

New entry for P'ash's thread. Heh.
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 05:31 pm
Or is slappy just a really slooooow typist? Hey, maybe that's how he...

nevermind.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 05:43 pm
Finished that fast?
FAST?
Yea, if you consider 20 seconds "fast." I'd think to most people, that's marathon-esque.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 06:13 pm
makemeshiver33 wrote:
My point in my first comment was..you get very dense people out there that don't and won't take NO, NOT INTERESTED for an answer..so you usually bursting thier bubble is a good way to get that point across.

Um, nooooo. All you are doing is encouraging them to keep trying until they find someone willing to let themselves be used by them.

Why give these people the impression that it is okay to even think about approaching someone in chat about that?

I think the game you are playing with them is very similar to the power trip they are on.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2003 10:58 am
UMMM.....no, I didn't encourage them to do anything...I blame the first woman that ever said, "yes".

Impressions....hum, No...if its not me, they look for someone else. And trust me, there are plenty of women looking for it. I couldn't stop them if I wanted to, thats what the iggy button is for.

And 3rdly....its not a game. You can say NO all ya want. Some of them ignore you...my use of being a smartass is a way to try to break them atleast where I'm concerned. They usually get the picture and leave ya alone. I have always thought that the cyber use of the computer for sexual gratification was stupid to begin with.
0 Replies