Chatting

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 07:15 am
You ever had one of those men that wouldn't take no for an answer in chat? Comes onto you telling you that he can make all your wildest dreams and fantasies come true? lol Sure....you can hit the iggy button. And I do for the most part. But ever now and then I'm inclined to be a bit ......umm, lets just call it mischevious..lol.

Lets face it.....your dreams and fantasies aren't coming true with the stroke of a key. Don't we all wish?

It seems to aggravate the piss out of them....when they think they have finally gotten me convinced to go through with it....its like I'm a cyber virgin, they steadily walk me through the paces..as I ooohh and awwww....and ummmmmmmm....when they are talking about going for it, I interupt and ask.."How do ya type an orgasm? Is that with a lil oooo...or a Big O....just depends huh?" And end with a "MAN your talented....typing with one hand, that has to be hard!"...

Whats your naugtiest dead?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,742 • Replies: 28
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 07:29 am
I dunno, I avoid chat. Being a guy, I suspect that a lot of guys on chat are complete losers. I also know there are tons of pedophiles on teen chat, and that is really sick. I just don't do it.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 07:30 am
I'm not a teen, btw, I'm 33, married, and planning on having a kid. When they get older, I don't know about chat....it worries me a bit.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 07:32 am
I have enough to do chatting with real people, so I don't get involved in chat rooms. If you are into game playing, fine, but personally, I think that it is a waste of time!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 08:30 am
I'm with Cav and Phoenix. I never liked the chat rooms.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 08:33 am
I heard a convo (lingo) between a couple of young teens, two girls and one guy, talking about MSN chat, and one girl was talking about a friend who "is like, so confident on chat, and like just puts it OUT there, and like, thinks all these older guys are like, in love with her...." So the lone guy says "Isn't that like, really dangerous?" Sensible lad, and I'll bet he's not the one dating. Sad, really.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 08:37 am
Like no way dude!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 08:38 am
Yes way, twas on the subway and all...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 08:46 am
Get the hell outa here!!! I can't like believe that man. Like there ain't no way it's happenin on the subway dude.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 10:08 am
WAIT WAIT WAIT backup sorry to interrupt makemeshiver but...

...you're in the planning to have a kid phase now, Cav? Cool!!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 10:10 am
Erm...I shall speak no more of this at this time.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 10:29 am
Your all right.....especially where the kids are concerned. I have heard too many horror stories about teens that are now missing due to internet use. I don't allow my oldest son to get on the net, unless I'm sitting with him.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 10:49 am
God, Im like so , dense, I have no idea what anyone is like even alluding to. Maybe its cuz Im cheap. All these sites cost money , for what? All it takes is going to a bar, and , its amazing how many chickies like baad guys.
Do it for real , screw the T-1
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 10:49 am
Aren't there ways to prevent your kids from hitting websites that you don't want them on without having to sit beside them the whole time?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 11:08 am
You can try that eoe, but from what I know from my online gaming moments, there are tons of kids out there who are are very savvy hackers, and share info quite freely.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 11:29 am
Thankfully my so hates the chat sites as much as I do :-D
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 12:01 pm
The easiest way to get rid of these guys in chat (and I chatted for 3 years) is to tell them you don't do private chats. And mean it. Just don't do it; refuse all connections and kick anyone who tries to go one and one with you.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 01:46 pm
On yahoo, you can set your preferences to ignore any messages unless they are on your friends list. Its works well. So does the ignore button..less of course they are hacker. Then they can do anything they want.

My point in my first comment was..you get very dense people out there that don't and won't take NO, NOT INTERESTED for an answer..so you usually bursting thier bubble is a good way to get that point across.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 02:40 pm
I swear, I figured lesbians would be very open to sexual chat, considering my screename is "LickyChick."

Oh, uhhh....by the way, I'm like, taking off my clothes.

Does that make you horny?

Does it?

DOES IT MAKE YOU HORNY BABY, YAH!!!!

I'm done, thanks.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 02:51 pm
makemeshiver33- Don't worry your head about Slappy. He's harmless, so we let him out for air once in awhile!
0 Replies