TIVO DVD burner DVR 810H

fishin

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 01:18 pm
Jeez, they're giving those things away there Husker! Wink Not a bad deal if you just want digital music and to display some pics.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 01:19 pm
I just sold 2 here in the office for those guys by sharing the link.

they have some other screaming deals also
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 01:26 pm
Wondering how it would work with displaying the city building software images (not too concerned about their sound as it becomes quite monotonous and these games are patient taxing) from Sierra (like Caeser III and Emperor)?
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 01:44 pm
Based on what I've seen of competing products I'd guess they wouldn't look to good there LW. Most of those games use relatively high res video and these boxes scale them down to low res. This model will also only display stills. It's not like you can remote your PC's monitor..
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 04:44 pm
I figured I woulnd't get very good resolution trying to view them on a 46" screen -- and the detail in Emperor at full resolution is very good on my PC screen. I have a friend who has a 26" liquid crystal wide screen PC monitor and it looks fine there.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 10:38 am
Neo Car Jukebox MP3 Player

Add this to my wish list!!!!!

The Neo Car Jukebox unit is a hard-drive based MP3 player. You can copy all of your CD's and MP3 files into the device and plug it into your car or home stereo. Just slide it in, slide it out. Files are easily transferred via the external USB bay or an internal bay that is installed into your personal computer. You simply slide the Neo Car Jukebox into your computer, transfer your songs, and slide it back out. Transfers are extremely fast as the device acts as another hard-drive connected to your computer. The Neo Car Jukebox will change your listening habits, as you can store and organize every song you own on one simple device.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 10:47 am
Surprised That is a neat little toy there husker. I may have to rethink the replacement CD Deck and changer I've bene looking at.
0 Replies