ENYA........

William

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2009 05:14 am
Enya........

.............The music that's "in Ya'"! For those of you who are not familiar with this Irish Lass's music, please let me offer that you try to hear her music. It is truly inspired by that which inspires me and so very complimentary. If you have a hard time hearing, please don't give up.

Here is a link that I hope you find interesting that identifies more about this charming lady. We are that Pilgrim that arrived on that rock that is our home as we learn who we truly are. Her album "A DAY WITHOUT RAIN" is a good place to start. Here is "Pilgrim" :

Enya, if per chance, you ever have an opportunity to read this, all I have to say is thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

William
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 995 • Replies: 3
No top replies

xris

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2009 05:21 am
@William,
Sorry William but she dont swing my wheelie bin. Its the same formula over and over again, long lilting echo chamber music. I did at first think her something special, Robin Hood etc. but it has become monotonous. Sorry...
0 Replies

Dave Allen

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2009 05:27 am
@William,
She's alright, but the Cocteau Twins do the same sort of thing but better, in my opinion.
0 Replies

William

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2009 05:36 am
@William,
Here is FALLEN EMBERS:

YouTube - Fallen Embers

....as I could be interpreted as an "Eve without her Adam" as we will in time find a our true soul mate as they have always been with us though time, but lost in all the confusion and we still search in hopes to be happily ever after once we meet again.

William

---------- Post added 10-12-2009 at 08:05 AM ----------

xris;96861 wrote:
Sorry William but she dont swing my wheelie bin. Its the same formula over and over again, long lilting echo chamber music. I did at first think her something special, Robin Hood etc. but it has become monotonous. Sorry...

That's ok, xris ha, what ever a wheelie bin is, stick with it if it brings you comfort.

Dave Allen;96863 wrote:
She's alright, but the Cocteau Twins do the same sort of thing but better, in my opinion.

Sorry, I have no idea who the Cocteau Twins are and after you posted I listen to their music and truly do not see the comparison from my "ear--ee" point of view, Ha. Just as Xris, what ever brings you comfort.

William
0 Replies