Helen Thomas: Jews back to Poland and Germany

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2010 05:24 am

http://www.breitbart.tv/helen-thomas-tells-jews-get-the-hell-out-of-palestine-and-go-back-to-germany-poland

I mean, where do dems and libs keep coming up with these ogres and trolls??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,435 • Replies: 35

farmerman

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2010 08:45 am
@gungasnake,
It was either her or Dick Cheney. I voted against Cheney so you got that one.

We can still affect some trades and a few fgree agents to be named later
contrex

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2010 09:48 am
As if there weren't any GOP trolls or ogres...

0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2010 11:55 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
It was either her or Dick Cheney. I voted against Cheney so you got that one.
I voted for him as many times as I coud.

David
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2010 12:11 pm
http://www.helenthomas.org/

Helen Thomas issued the following statement today: “I deeply regret my comments I made last week regarding the Israelis and the Palestinians. They do not reflect my heart-felt belief that peace will come to the Middle East only when all parties recognize the need for mutual respect and tolerance. May that day come soon.”

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2010 03:32 pm
@Butrflynet,
Butrflynet wrote:

http://www.helenthomas.org/

Helen Thomas issued the following statement today: “I deeply regret my comments I made last week regarding the Israelis and the Palestinians. They do not reflect my heart-felt belief that peace will come to the Middle East only when all parties recognize the need for mutual respect and tolerance. May that day come soon.”

I love the way regretting the fact that she revealed her anti-Semitism is supposed to serve as an actual apology and makes it all better.

I'm sure Jake Knotts Jr regrets his "raghead" comment about Obama and Nikki Haley, but he's still a bigoted fool.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2010 03:46 pm
removal of the Jews could very well turn out to be the final solution, I am sure that the global superpower of the new age, China, will support that approach. No doubt Israel has been supplying China with arms over US objections in the attempt to ingratiate themselves with the Chinese, but they forget that the Chinese tend to be ruthlessly practical. Long term Israel has nothing to offer China, the Arabs and Persians do.
Butrflynet

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2010 04:14 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I love the way you were able to make all those nifty assumptions from that.

gungasnake

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2010 05:30 pm
@Butrflynet,
Dems WILL throw one of their own under the bus if he/she/it makes them look stupid enough. You can be certain Helen Thomas has just had that explained to her in no uncertain terms.
Butrflynet

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2010 06:28 pm
@gungasnake,
"Dems" probably learned that by watching the Republicans throw the tea partisans under the bus once they realized they were not gaining anything from supporting the tea agenda. Wink

0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2010 06:53 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
removal of the Jews could very well turn out to be the final solution

About 65 or 70 years ago another country tried that also.
It didnt go very well for them, and I doubt it would if it was tried again now.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2010 07:05 pm
@mysteryman,
Quote:

it is pretty clear to me that the jews are counting on sympathy for an ancient event to allow them to do what every they want to do. However, the final solution was a very long time ago, and I think a lot of us are darn tired of that get out of jail card being played. No one would support killing jews. However, killing the state of Israel, and making life such that the Jews would volunteer to relocate has a good likelihood of coming to pass.

The victim has become the abuser, and we Americans have become enablers of the abuse of the palestinians. At some point we are going to look at ourselves in the mirror and decide that we need to do something different.
mysteryman

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2010 07:17 pm
@hawkeye10,
So you are saying that you suport destroying any nation whose policies and ideals you disagree with?

Tell me, what other countries are on that list?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2010 07:36 pm
@hawkeye10,
I've never heard or read any account of Jews dying because they couldn't get out of Germany or Poland. In the 1940s, they were dying in large numbers because they couldn't get INTO any other country. THAT is the basic reason for the Jewish state and the only logical place for it on the planet is their ancient homeland, which is Israel.

Any leftists, demokkkrats, new world orderers or anybody else who thinks they're going to snap their fingers and make Israel go away and vanish is in for a rude awakening.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2010 11:44 pm
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

Quote:

It wasn't carrying out mass murder that caused the military defeat of Nazi Germany in World War 2.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2010 12:25 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

mysteryman wrote:

Quote:

It wasn't carrying out mass murder that caused the military defeat of Nazi Germany in World War 2.

I have known Jews all of my life.
I have had friendships with them.
I have had them live with me in my house over the years.
I have included Jewish girls among lovers I 've enjoyed.

In all honesty n sincerity:
I have not found any objection to Jews, as a group.

I am not clear on the reasons for objection to them, nor
for any discrimination against them.

In the first years of my life, I was informed that thay were stingy.
That allegation has been disproven in my observation,
including Jews who have survived the Depression of the 1930s.
In my NYC fine dining group, thay r as free with $$ as anyone else.

I wonder what the reason is, or the reasons are
for objections to them, as a group ?

David
gungasnake

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2010 03:49 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
I wonder what the reason is, or the reasons are
for objections to them, as a group ?

Several...

The most major has to do with banking although the typical/average/ordinary Jew doesn't know anything about or give a rat's ass about banking. You might want to check out the thread I started recently on banking:

http://able2know.org/topic/145141-1

as well as Helen Brown's book:

http://www.webofdebt.com

There's the thing about the national (amongst Jews) weakness for leftist causes which owning their own country is starting (thank God) to cure them from... The original Bolsheviks were mostly Jewish and Russians generally blame Jews for communism.

There's the question of not having accepted Christianity as a religion and then again when Christians encountered muslims in the past they often encountered Jews at the same time and the Spanish in particular were forced to expel muslims as a measure for public safety and nobody wanted to hear about keeping any other non-Christian group around while heaving the muslims. The Christian world has a long history of suffering at the hands of muslims and some of the bad karma rubs off on Jews...

Jews at all times have believed that any true Messiah would have to perfect the life of this world for them while Jesus basically said ('My father's kingdom is not of this world') that this world as we experience it is basically just a training ground of sorts for the perfection of souls for the future world.

That's basically the question of evil again in other clothing, and remains the biggest problem which most people have with religion.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2010 04:00 am
@gungasnake,
I found it interesting that early Christians considered themselves to be a variety of Jews.

Jesus never said to them:
" hay guys, u know that the Jews gave me a hard time,
so let 's not be Jews any more "
the same as Barry Goldwater never said:
"hay, u know that the Americans did not elect me in 1964,
so let 's not be Americans any more."

David
gungasnake

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2010 07:21 am
@OmSigDAVID,
The chief pastor of the most major and largest evangelical church in the Washington D.C. region (Lon Solomon) is Jewish. Best New Testament scholar I've ever listened to and he says the same thing i.e. that Jesus never stopped being Jewish after he became a Christian and there's no reason on earth why he (Lon) should...
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2010 07:48 am
@Butrflynet,
Butrflynet wrote:

I love the way you were able to make all those nifty assumptions from that.

Happy to be of service, but's not too hard.

You just have to recognize obvious connections.
0 Replies