Helen Thomas: Jews back to Poland and Germany

gungasnake

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2010 07:56 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Why slammites hate Jews:

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2010/05/the_crux_of_islams_hatred_agai.html

There's also the question of Nazi proselytizing of slammites in the 1930s and 40s...
High Seas

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2010 07:58 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

I found it interesting that early Christians considered themselves to be a variety of Jews.

That's exactly why they were so mercilessly prosecuted - neither the Romans nor the Greeks before them ever cared about religious observances of subject peoples in their empires, but both lots detested Jews in particular. Read "Moralia" by Plutarch.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2010 08:01 am
@gungasnake,
If by "slammites" you mean Islam, reading the Koran will correct your misconception. Islam counts all prophets in the old testament - to whom they add Jesus - as prophets to be respected and forerunners of their own prophet, Mohamet. Your prejudice is based on ignorance.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2010 08:07 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
Why slammites hate Jews:

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2010/05/the_crux_of_islams_hatred_agai.html

There's also the question of Nazi proselytizing of slammites in the 1930s and 40s...
Do the Moslems have blue eyes ?

I encountered a Moslem cab driver in New Orleans.
He was a blue eyed refugee from the persecution of Bosnia.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2010 08:14 am
@High Seas,
The very first paragraph of the Book of Hebrews states in no uncertain terms that Jesus was not a prophet and, in fact, that there had been no real prophets for a very long time prior to Jesus.

Ancient religions were originally astral in nature and, after the flood and the event associated with the tower of Babel for a period of a thousand years or so prior to the time of the Trojan war, were characterized by institutions and rituals intended for direct communication with the spirit world. These included prophets, the Greek oracles, familiar spirits (e.g. the ghost story involving Saul, the prophet Samuel, and the "Witch of Endor"), electrostatic devices such as pyramids or the "ark of the covenant", and other things.

All of those things involved trance states like hypnosis, and all of them involved static electricity, and they ALL stopped working prior to the time of Alexander. ANYBODY claiming to be a prophet after Alexander is a liar and a bullshit artist, and that includes Joseph Smith, Muhammad(MHBH), AND the author of the "book of revelations".

Mohamed's resume is that of a bandit chieftain, and the I-slam religion is basically a religion conceived as a perfect social system for controlling increasingly large confederations of bandit tribes. The basic problem is that the bandit tribe model of society has been bypassed by events.
High Seas

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2010 08:30 am
@gungasnake,
The book mentioned in my post as one you should consult was the Koran - not the chapter "Hebrews" in the old Testament. Please read carefully.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2010 09:29 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

removal of the Jews could very well turn out to be the final solution, I am sure that the global superpower of the new age, China, will support that approach. No doubt Israel has been supplying China with arms over US objections in the attempt to ingratiate themselves with the Chinese, but they forget that the Chinese tend to be ruthlessly practical. Long term Israel has nothing to offer China, the Arabs and Persians do.

Quote:
it is pretty clear to me that the Jews are counting on sympathy for an ancient event to allow them to do whatever they want to do. However, the final solution was a very long time ago, and I think a lot of us are darn tired of that get out of jail card being played. No one would support killing Jews. However, killing the state of Israel, and making life such that the Jews would volunteer to relocate has a good likelihood of coming to pass.

The victim has become the abuser, and we Americans have become enablers of the abuse of the Palestinians. At some point we are going to look at ourselves in the mirror and decide that we need to do something different.

The first sentence of your post is pretty outrageous.

Were you intending to be provocative by using the term "final solution" or are you just that tone deaf?

I'm relieved to see that in your second post you do not support killing Jews, but this assurance only makes the vacuity of your prediction that much more stunning.

In what possible manner can the evacuation of all Jews from Israel be accomplished without the deaths of millions of Jews?

The Chinese may be ruthlessly practical but they are not so efficient or ingenious as to be able to pull off this stunt without considerable death or destruction.

What non-violent action will persuade the Jews to voluntarily remove themselves from Israel?

If the Israelis are counting on sympathy for the incredible suffering of Jews under Nazi Germany, they are drinking from a dry well.

There is not a legion of nations supporting Israel in the first place, but which ones are primarily driven by the Holocaust to do so?

As for the Holocaust being an "ancient" event too far removed to reasonably move men's hearts and minds, you realize, don't you, that there are still living survivors of the Nazi death camps, and a very large percentage of Israelis who have relatives who were killed during the period --- not to mention friends and relatives who were injured or killed in wars and terrorist attacks, since WWII, intended to accomplish your suggested "final solution."

It really doesn't matter whether the rest of the world sympathizes with the Jews because of what you call an "ancient event." Israeli Jews understand quite well the sad history of their people and, irrespective of their personal political and religious views are both united and galvanized by the oath "Never again!"

By your logic, if the Israelis are somehow able to remain a nation and not be accused of oppression against Palestinians (never mind genocide), the statute of limitations of Palestinian grievances will run in about 50 or so years. Right?

The primary problem with this ridiculous notion is that unless and until the Israelis depart Israel, the Palestinians will always claim grievance.

No matter what your opinion may be on the conduct of Israel as respects Palestinians, the idea of a final solution that encompasses the "removal" of Jews from Israel is either incredibly stupid or disgusting.

High Seas

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2010 09:32 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
In fairness to Helen Thomas, she was referring to settlers in lands occupied by Israel, not to the country itself. I took Hawkeye's post to refer to same - and you know no country, US included, supports construction or expansion of additional Israeli settlements in Palestinian lands.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2010 11:06 am
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:

In fairness to Helen Thomas, she was referring to settlers in lands occupied by Israel, not to the country itself. I took Hawkeye's post to refer to same - and you know no country, US included, supports construction or expansion of additional Israeli settlements in Palestinian lands.

How have you arrived at this conclusion?

If she were referring to Jews in settlements why would she not argue for their return to Israel, rather than Poland, Germany et al?

It may have been that her comment was in a response to a question concerning Jewish settlements, but in it, I'm convinced, she revealed her broader feelings about a Jewish homeland in the Middle East, and simultaneously, her anti-Semitism.

hawkeye, on the other hand, has unambiguously suggested Jews leave Israel and the Middle East.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2010 09:12 pm
Oops! Helen, you slip is showing. What about all the Jews who were born in Israel after 1948? Where should they go?
Butrflynet

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2010 10:37 pm
@wmwcjr,
If they don't have and carry proof of citizenship at all times, they'll be deported to Arizona. Wink
gungasnake

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2010 05:34 am
@High Seas,
Quote:
The book mentioned in my post as one you should consult was the Koran

I buy all my toilet paper at Walmart and they don't carry it, I've looked.
mysteryman

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2010 02:41 pm
@gungasnake,
That is a cheap shot, beneath you to even say.

The Koran may be the Bible of a religion you hate, but if you actually read it you might actually learn something.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2010 08:36 pm
@Butrflynet,
Laughing
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2010 02:22 am
gungasnake is a mentally ill troll who lives his whole life on this forum. Pity him and his like.
gungasnake

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2010 05:41 am
@contrex,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeV-DI09Q3w
0 Replies