Omega-3 DHA

gollum

Sun 30 May, 2010 11:54 am
Is taking Omega-3 DHA safe and effective to improve memory?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,858 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

Ragman

Sun 30 May, 2010 03:03 pm
@gollum,
I forget where i read that, In fact, I forget where I put my bottle of DHA. I think I need some Ginkgo Biloba to help me recall where I might find my bottle of DHA. I'd drive to find a bottle but sadly I can't find my keys.

Hmmm?! Perhaps some cases are a lost-cause.
Ragman

Sun 30 May, 2010 03:08 pm
@Ragman,
Reality is that a varied healthful diet which has an effective anti-oxidant and increasing blood flow to the brain should help.

Frankly, rather than researching and taking a supplement like DHA-Omega 3, I'd rather get my omegas from eating organic cold water fish like sardines or salmon, which are rich in Omegas and other nutrients and micro-nutrients.

My take on this is a healthy lifestyle doing regular exercise and good nutrition (non-smoking) is wisest move rather than a questionable supplement. Doing regular (but a variety) of challenging activities that require using different pathways in the brain is known to help with memory and concentration.
0 Replies

Ragman

Sun 30 May, 2010 03:20 pm
@gollum,
0 Replies