Wed 28 Nov, 2012 06:59 pm
@chai2,
Saw this on Facebook, thought of ehBeth. Saw your post and reminded me of it:

http://walkamiletoronto.ca

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me2rq7tjVI1rvm2b1o1_500.jpg
chai2

Wed 28 Nov, 2012 07:20 pm
@sozobe,
Honestly, I hope every single one of those men threw their backs out, put their sacrums out of line, pulled their grotequesly shortened calf muscles and got blisters on all their toes.

I like men, I'm not being bitter. I just totally don't get why women have to be the only ones to put themselves in harm from their clothes.
I like my aligned body better, and wish everyone could appreciate the harm they are doing to themselves.

I wonder how much of the bitchiness attributed to women is simply sore feet and a bad back because of their shoes?
2PacksAday

Wed 28 Nov, 2012 07:54 pm
@sozobe,
Now see, that's the kinda thing city folks get up to....you won't ever see that happen in Arkansas.....the socks alone are bad enough.

I've never asked my wife to wear high heels....not like the hookers wear anyway, she does have some normal heeled shoes for weddings and funerals and such...maybe an inch and a half heels. I've never much cared what she wears, as long as she knocks the mud off her waders before she comes in the house after doing her chores.
0 Replies

SteveRobs

Tue 9 Apr, 2013 10:40 am
@chai2,
yes you are right i is a problem ..wearing heals..
allenhill

Wed 29 May, 2013 03:31 am
@spendius,
High heels are nice when people can actually walk in them. I have seen some women who should just put them away. I have seen others who looks soo damn hawt and confident.
spendius

Wed 29 May, 2013 09:36 am
@allenhill,
Quote:
I have seen others who looks soo damn hawt and confident.

Yeah--and you can easily tell that they love it.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Wed 29 May, 2013 10:45 am
@chai2,
Quote:

I like men, I'm not being bitter. I just totally don't get why women have to be the only ones to put themselves in harm from their clothes.
I like my aligned body better, and wish everyone could appreciate the harm they are doing to themselves.

Huh? How are men responsible for women's clothing choices? I am not making anyone wear high heals.
chai2

Wed 29 May, 2013 06:31 pm
@SteveRobs,
SteveRobs wrote:

..wearing heals..

I take it English is not your first language?
0 Replies

Kassaroo

Fri 2 Aug, 2013 01:10 pm
@plainoldme,
ooooh I'ma sucker for sky scraper stilettos!!
0 Replies

spendius

Mon 12 Aug, 2013 05:26 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I am not making anyone wear high heals.

That's okay. As long as you don't make anybody not do who wants to show a shapely calf and tauter buttocks than nature intended.
0 Replies

johnbul

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 05:32 am
just imagine that all men started wearing high heels. wow it'll be amazing.
spendius

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 06:20 am
@johnbul,
I presume you are thinking exclusively of men in sedentary occupations.

The whole point of high heels is to necessitate a sedentary occupation for the wearer of them. The fact that they are arousing is merely the result of cultural conditioning. Steatopygia does the trick in some places. Flat noses.

In fact steatopygia was imitated in high society for a time with the bustle. The fashion didn't last once some wit remarked that they looked like they had their pants full.

If high heels vanish for a similar reason it will not be long before women are on road mending gangs, trawlers, power-line reconnection teams and playing football.

I do believe that women who seek equality with men must be unhinged.

0 Replies

spendius

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 12:06 pm
Is there a zero after the 321 HHH?
0 Replies

theshoeheaven

Thu 5 Dec, 2013 12:43 am
Mostly young generation crazy about a fashionable thing high heel shoe include in over fashion.......
Models and actors wear high heel shoes and they walk easily and feel comfortable......... I think it depends on just fashion which type of fashion ladies just adopt it...........
I watched many fashion shows all models wear just high heel sandals.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » High High Heels
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:22:55