High High Heels

ossobuco

Sun 30 May, 2010 05:20 pm
@spendius,
To whom are you talking?
plainoldme

Mon 31 May, 2010 08:10 am
@djjd62,
My daughter teaches at a Catholic high school. She owns a pair of "All-Rounders" by Mephisto, the French shoe manufacturer that makes comfortable footwear for walking, sport and dress. The All-Rounder is a cross-trainer that looks like a maryjane.

The school forbade her to wear them when she taught. The school says they are sneakers.

I have a pair as well. I wore mine frequently when I was a permanent sub at a high school and when working retail. Other women who see my shoes love them. They generally call them "dress sneakers." I wear mine with wool socks and find them so comfortable for a long day. One of the nice features is the strap is fastened with velcro and there is a velcro heel width adjustment, which means if standing all day makes your feet swell, you can ease give yourself a little more room in your shoes.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Mon 31 May, 2010 08:13 am
I'm a sucker for fashion layouts and for pictures of "best" and "worst" dressed women. This morning, yahoo ran a picture gallery of Sarah Jessica Parker in various costumes over the years. This is a small woman. While high heeled sandals do look good on her, the ultra high platforms were too much bulk.
0 Replies

spendius

Mon 31 May, 2010 01:10 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
To whom are you talking?

To whoever is listening.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Thu 3 Jun, 2010 05:12 pm
Here's a series of photos of starlets in "sky high heels!"

http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/2-hot-2-handle/3904?nc
spendius

Thu 3 Jun, 2010 05:21 pm
@plainoldme,
Ladies in proper high heels don't simper like a budgie in a cage POM. That's faking it. You can't create the right effect just by putting some shoes on. You need the attitude as well.

Your pic looks like somebody at a fancy dress ball as a St Trinian's student but who calls the cops if you goose her.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Thu 3 Jun, 2010 05:22 pm
@plainoldme,
Well, the photos were not as promised although we do see some 7 inch heels.
0 Replies

Philis

Sat 12 Jun, 2010 03:41 am
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd284/Philis37/shoes/useful12.jpg
no comment Embarrassed
plainoldme

Sat 12 Jun, 2010 08:43 am
@Philis,
Wow! I can just imagine the expression on my face when I saw this! I know my head jerked back and I blinked!

I originally had in mind shoes with heels that were as tall as the wearers' feet were long. . .but you can see that the heel is higher than the length of this model's feet.

They certainly are not earth shoes!
0 Replies

fabfash05

Mon 5 Dec, 2011 11:39 pm
@boomerang,
haha! Cool! thanks for sharing!
0 Replies

andreahidges

Tue 27 Nov, 2012 03:51 pm
@chai2,
Have you ever heard that women don't really dress for the approval of men but for other women? If you've never heard that, notice who you are thinking about as you stand before a mirror.
spendius

Tue 27 Nov, 2012 06:17 pm
@andreahidges,
You are kidding aren't you?
RST

Tue 27 Nov, 2012 06:45 pm
@spendius,
What andreahidges says is true. Haven't you gone to a nightclub? You'll find girls in the bathroom bitching off over other girls.
0 Replies

chai2

Tue 27 Nov, 2012 07:46 pm
@andreahidges,
andreahidges wrote:

Have you ever heard that women don't really dress for the approval of men but for other women? If you've never heard that, notice who you are thinking about as you stand before a mirror.

I dress for my own comfort, and that's who I'm thinking about when I do my once a day glance in the mirror.
Rockhead

Tue 27 Nov, 2012 07:51 pm
@chai2,
the little barbie doll gal that reads the news was over to the stage to interview the star of the show for the noon news cast.

she was wearing some shoes that looked downright painfully high.

I'd not seen anything that tall this side of the strip joints...

had to be 6 inches.

her calves were so tight they looked ready to pop.

women are strange creatures...
0 Replies

RST

Tue 27 Nov, 2012 07:55 pm
@chai2,
Although I suggested that women dress to be admired or perceived as attractive, but that is certainly not the only motivation, and damned,if most will admit it. Kudos for you.
0 Replies

chai2

Wed 28 Nov, 2012 05:49 pm
If Spendius, or any other man wants a particular woman to wear high heels, he/they need to wear some themselves, walking around, for exactly the amount of time they want the woman to wear them.

Flats would suddenly become the shoe men want women to wear.

High heels are ******* ridiculous, and the more attention I pay to women and how they look in them, the more stupid they look.

The concept and practice really is asinine.
spendius

Wed 28 Nov, 2012 06:04 pm
@chai2,
No chai-- you don't understand. It is only in certain circumstances I prefer women in high heels. I don't give a damn the rest of the time. They can waddle to the bathroom in their flatties as much as they want imo but if they expect me to take any interest in them in that condition they can forget it.

I'm not a caveman. I would certainly prefer wearing high heels if it absolved me from fixing power lines in blizzards and entering burning buildings. Basques as well.

Can I present Fox Extra. Plweeeease!
spendius

Wed 28 Nov, 2012 06:08 pm
@spendius,
Actually chai, come to think of it, I have never been "out" with a woman in my life, and I have been "out" with a large number, who wore flatties.

And I hadn't laid down any conditions in that regard.
0 Replies

chai2

Wed 28 Nov, 2012 06:53 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

No chai-- you don't understand. It is only in certain circumstances I prefer women in high heels.

I understand completely.

Before those certain circumstances, you need to wear high heels for the same amount of time you want the woman to.

I didn't say anything about going out with a woman. If you want a particular women, even a stranger walking down the street, to wear heels just to see what she looks like, you should first pre-return the favor.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » High High Heels
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 12:50:53