The nature of banking and money...

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 05:53 pm

One of the more fascinating books I've ever gotten my hands on...

http://www.webofdebt.com

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,913 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Xenoche

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 05:59 pm
Yeah, and...?
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 06:03 pm
@gungasnake,
It really is not complex. Those inside the system provide disinformation and hide their operation. They use confusing terms to lead investigators away. The white collar criminals have university degress maybe even Ph.Ds.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 21 May, 2010 05:22 am
This is a really neat book. I was looking for answers to the question as to what extent if any banking issues should be added to the list of significant causes for WW-II and I got more than my money's worth.

Basic reality seems to be that the English/international banking system is so much of a drag on economies that, particularly in the case of a large industrial state like England or Germany, four or five years outside of the system will usually turn the country's economy upwards exponentially. Germany was a basket case in 32 and was sitting on top of the world four or five years later after the Nazis immediately pulled it out of the English banking system upon taking power. Being blackballed and ostracized didn't even faze them, they were getting everything they needed from other places on a pure barter basis and y0u have to wonder why they wanted to get into any sort of war at the time since it looked like everything they wanted would ultimately just fall into their laps.

I mean, older Russians I've spoken to tell me Russia was on the edge of societal collapse in 37 or thereabouts and we weren't much better off.
talk72000

Reply Fri 21 May, 2010 02:58 pm
@gungasnake,
The international banking system is run by private interests so they suck the profits out of the system for their own kind i.e. fellow crooks.
0 Replies