President Obama Chooses Kagen For Supreme Court

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 15 May, 2010 10:48 am
@Advocate,

Here is all you need to know about Elena Kagan.

Elena Kagan's Not Gay, Friends And Allies Say
djjd62

Reply Sat 15 May, 2010 10:51 am
@H2O MAN,
oh, i thought they said she was a Lebanese
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 15 May, 2010 10:57 am
@H2O MAN,
I am not sure claiming that she is not gay works in her favor. If she were a closeted gay her lack of obviously intimate relationship experience would at least make some sense. This way she looks like a freak.
djjd62

Reply Sat 15 May, 2010 10:58 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

I am not sure claiming that she is not gay works in her favor. If she were a closeted gay her lack of obviously intimate relationship experience would at least make some sense. This way she looks like a freak.

why?
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 15 May, 2010 12:17 pm
@djjd62,
Because the picture we have of this woman is that she is a workaholic coldly calculating lone wolf gold digger, except the gold she wants is not wealth but power. It is difficult to trust such a person. If she had a secret lesbian life she would make sense, now she looks unattached to anything but career progression.

What is so very odd is that Obama said that he did not want a social freak, he wanted a person with the commoners touch. Kagen knows how to schmooze with the best of them, but she is certainly not common.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 15 May, 2010 12:47 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

What is so very odd is that Obama said that he did not want a social freak, he wanted a person with the commoners touch. Kagen knows how to schmooze with the best of them, but she is certainly not common.

She's kind of like Al Gore in drag.
0 Replies