Reply Sat 8 May, 2010 08:14 am
Quote:

Police say a Cape Town man walked into a public library and showed a librarian his genitals....

The 34-year-old Plumstead man was arrested in March this year after the librarian laid a complaint against him.

Solomons appeared calm when he stepped into the dock, sporting a moustache and spectacles, and dressed in a white shirt with black stripes, blue jeans and a big green jacket.

According to court documents, he went to the library where the 39-year-old woman works.

She said she went to assist him when he flashed his penis at her.......

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?fsetid=1&click_id=15&art_id=nw20100507103921730C443830

Some comments that are worth the read:
Quote:
1 Day ago Really now wrote :
some are are dying to see this and this poor dude has to be arrested for doing justice to the lady

Quote:
1 Day ago Cindy wrote :
This woman is she stupid? She must consider herself fortunate for a man to come and flash at her. I wish I was in her shoes.

Quote:
1 Day ago Touch-my studio wrote :
He should have just asked her politely if she would touch him on his studio and if she was then puzzled by what his studio was, then he should have displayed his studio...perfect defence...ROFLMAO

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,101 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Pemerson

Reply Sat 8 May, 2010 07:44 pm
That is very funny. I think I would have howled with laughter. With things are very serious, I tend to do that.
chai2

Reply Sat 8 May, 2010 08:01 pm
I don't get at all where the "studio" comes in, or why his appearance and what he was wearing were highlighted.

Also isn't funny.
Pemerson

Reply Sat 8 May, 2010 10:01 pm
@chai2,
No, but why not shock the jerk. Surprise him with a big ha ha ha. Then, run. Some women freeze, and that's what they hope for.
chai2

Reply Sun 9 May, 2010 09:15 am
@Pemerson,
Pemerson wrote:

No, but why not shock the jerk. Surprise him with a big ha ha ha. Then, run. Some women freeze, and that's what they hope for.

Again, what does "studio" have to do with this?

Jesus, it's not as if this is some unusual story, people get flashed every day.

What is "Touch my studio" supposed to mean?
Amigo

Reply Sun 9 May, 2010 09:17 am
Whys the name of this thread "Touch my studio"?
chai2

Reply Sun 9 May, 2010 09:22 am
@Amigo,
That's what I'm sayin' my friend.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Sun 9 May, 2010 09:58 am
@Pemerson,
I think I would have laughed too, Pemerson.

He probably said, 'Touch my studio,' because he believes that's where he makes his best music or something.

The guy was probably hallucinating or something- not to say that it's alright what he did - but yeah, how bizarre- and as long as he didn't grab me or anything, I'd have been like, 'Alright, yeah, but can you wait for just two seconds while I make this phone call?' and then I'd have called someone to come help me.
0 Replies

Pemerson

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 11:46 am
@chai2,
I think whoever wrote the article could have used the usual phrase "exposed himself" instead of "flashed his penis." Those who made those strange comments seem to think that hysterically funny, so they got ridiculous too. Like people do on this forum, at times.
chai2

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 12:47 pm
@Pemerson,
Pemerson wrote:

I think whoever wrote the article could have used the usual phrase "exposed himself" instead of "flashed his penis." Those who made those strange comments seem to think that hysterically funny, so they got ridiculous too. Like people do on this forum, at times.

and what does this have to do with explaining the word "studio" being used here?

When I say it wasn't funny, I mean it wasn't funny or unfunny. It was pretty much a non event in my book.

I just asked wtf the word studio meant in the title.

capice?

0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 12:58 pm
Touch-my studio is the name used by someone who comented on the story, why PR chose to name the thread this is beyond me

Quote:
1 Day ago Touch-my studio wrote :
He should have just asked her politely if she would touch him on his studio and if she was then puzzled by what his studio was, then he should have displayed his studio...perfect defence...ROFLMAO

it may however become my new pick-up line

hey baby, want to touch my studio
0 Replies