Let's just go through the problems in this story (I am doing you a favor since you will have to get the story straight before your ass is dragged into court).
1) First, as any white person will tell you, people don't burst into tirades of cursing when white people approach. This is highly unbelievable. If the gentleman actually cursed at you, the chances are that you approached him in a rather aggressive manner in front of your family.
2) People don't pull out knives at people in front of Hardee's without provocation. Again it is simply unbelievable that this gentleman pulled a knife unless you were presenting an aggressive ass of yourself.
3) Race Riot? Really? The fact that you use this term is very interesting.
4) You were "ran off the road" by someone pointing somthing you thought was a weapon at you-- and you didn't call the police right then? Yeah right.
5) What does the fact your wife is Filipina and you daughter Panamanian (I am a bit curious about this-- previous marriage, or adoption?) have to do with whether you are racist or not?
A little advice-- you need to take responsibility for your actions. You should do what ever it takes to reach a legal settlement with these gentlemen before you lose in court.