Do You Care Who Carries Out the Next Attack on America?

Zippo

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 11:06 am
Before we launch world war 3, ask yourself: would you care if Iran, China and Russia were really behind the attacks?

Of course you would.

Well, then you would also want to know whether Bin Laden was really behind 9/11, whether rogue elements within the U.S. allowed the attacks to succeed, or whether it was actually an "inside job".

Think about it. If, like Howard Zinn, you say "I don't care if 9/11 is an inside job", you are really saying you don't care if future attacks are real attacks or false flag attacks intended to justify war against a concocted enemy.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,647 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 11:42 am
@Zippo,
I would like to know who's responsible beforehand....and if anyone survives it would be helpful to know who did it...otherwise, once the missiles are in the air I don't think it would matter much where they came from if I was in range...
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2008 09:09 pm
@Zippo,
Zippo wrote:

Before we launch world war 3, ask yourself: would you care if Iran, China and Russia were really behind the attacks?

Of course you would.

Well, then you would also want to know whether Bin Laden was really behind 9/11, whether rogue elements within the U.S. allowed the attacks to succeed, or whether it was actually an "inside job".

Think about it. If, like Howard Zinn, you say "I don't care if 9/11 is an inside job", you are really saying you don't care if future attacks are real attacks or false flag attacks intended to justify war against a concocted enemy.

You can eliminate China. They would not kill the golden goose, so to speak. They have to sell all the stuff they produce in our stores.

Iran can be eliminated, since they know that Russia would deal with them as a future threat, if they would have the audacity to start with the U.S.

Russia can be eliminated, since Russia knows that if Germany ever started to play marching music again, the U.S. would once again be on their side.

In effect, the U.S. has no threats that are legitimate countries. That leaves who? I will let you answer that one.
0 Replies