does a wild bear **** in the woods?

farmerman

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2010 08:59 am
@dlowan,
Im seeking real data here and there seems to be presenting a preponderance of whimsy.
dlowan

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2010 09:22 am
@farmerman,
Then you have missed the point.

But if you insist, evidence!!!

But not polar bears:

farmerman

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2010 10:14 am
@dlowan,
These arent photoshopped are they? Cause then youre the winner and get my goddam red dot. Ony problem is that I didnt pose this as a fuckin question
DAAYYUUMM , however, had a I a red dot to confer , you babe, would be the proud recipient of same so that all could see as you wore it on your head for the next 24 hours. PS, youre red dot should be put in between your two luscious agra, on your sixth chakra
farmerman

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2010 10:22 am
@farmerman,
Apparently its your ajina , not your agra. My colleague (who is making a big deal about being Indian) saysa that agra is a small town and not ones eyebrows. Hey, I never claimed to be some language dude.
dlowan

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2010 05:09 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Apparently its your ajina , not your agra. My colleague (who is making a big deal about being Indian) saysa that agra is a small town and not ones eyebrows. Hey, I never claimed to be some language dude.

You're a married man. I suggest you leave my agina well alone!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2010 05:32 pm
@edgarblythe,
late in the thread -

I saw the original, I think, but don't remember it (1950, New York, at the RKO studio, or downstairs).

Very urban, no bears.
farmerman

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 02:44 am
@ossobuco,
Quote:
late in the thread -

I saw the original, I think, but don't remember it (1950, New York, at the RKO studio, or downstairs).

Very urban, no bears.

First off, there is never "Too late" in a thread, all are welcome. Come into the light children.

I ssume that this is in code so that dlowan , down there hanging upside down looking for drop bears, will know that your are safe from urban bears.

By the way."THE URBAN BEARS" would be an excellent name for a Rock n Roll band

0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:14:28