littlek

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 05:20 pm
Love it! I love the sticky-notes, I love the analog clock I can tack to my desktop, I love the speed, I love the translucent taskbars..... Wow.

What am I missing? Who is familiar with W7?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 2,913 • Replies: 6
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 05:30 pm
@littlek,
I haven't tried Windows 7 yet so, I'll just tag along this thread to see about the validity of upgrading.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 05:44 pm
@littlek,
Do you want to allow the following user to post a reply to this thread:

User: ebrown_p
littlek

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:20 pm
@ebrown p,
er... sure, ebrown!
littlek

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:26 pm
@littlek,
Oh, and by the way, how do I permenantly get rid of windows messenger (er... Windows Live?)?
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 01:34 am
I like W7 as well. The various windows snap functions are practical, and I use them a lot. Hardware recognition is improved too. Very stable. I haven't had a single problem yet.

T
K
O
0 Replies

EssayWriter

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2015 09:40 am
@littlek,
Support for themes has been extended in Windows 7. In addition to setting the colors of the window chrome, desktop background, desktop icons, mouse pointers and sound schemes, themes in Windows 7 include desktop slideshow settings. A new control panel interface, accessible through the "Personalize" context menu item on the desktop, has been introduced which provides the ability to customize and switch between themes. You can try this.
0 Replies