tsarstepan

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 03:51 pm
From one Diana to another (okay I'm just the intermediary and the first Diana may not know the other Diana but nevertheless)...

Happy Birthday Lady Diana!

0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 04:44 pm
@dyslexia,
Happy birthday Diane!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 04:55 pm
Happy, Happy Birthday, Diane...........you are one of the youngest 67 year olds that I know. Keep up the good spirit. Keeps ya young. Lotsa love!!! Smile
littlek

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 04:58 pm
@Phoenix32890,
Happy Birthday sweet lady! I miss not having you on the East coast. I hope that Dys treats you well on your day.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 05:23 pm
Happy birthday!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 05:30 pm
Wishing you a wonderful day today, dear Diane, and my very best wishes to you for the year ahead.

How are you two going to celebrate today? I hope there's something special planned.

I hear that the days are warming up in NM. Here's hoping that it's warm enough to spend some time in the garden today. I'm sending you some rock roses (my favourites) on this special occasion. Hope you like them, too.

http://natural-reflections.us/resources/beachroses2.jpg
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 06:01 pm
Happy Birthday, Diane.

I always save a place for you whenever I'm having dinner in the city, just in case you stop by.

Stop by soon.

Joe(bring the guy in the hat)Nation
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 06:15 pm
Sweet Diane,
I hope you're having a great day today and live it up!
Happy Birthday to a great lady!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_bRoc6snu6v4/Sdeb9grag8I/AAAAAAAAA28/uP2miOyaLkY/s400/NunsHavingFunOcean%5B1%5D.jpg

And here is a great song from one nun to another Wink

0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 06:47 pm
happy birthday sweet lady Smile
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 07:44 pm
Happy birthday, Di.

Geez! All this time, I thought I was your elder.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 08:26 pm
Late again!

I hope your day was brilliant!
Ticomaya

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 09:50 pm
@margo,
margo wrote:
Late again!

I hope your day was brilliant!

Still her birthday here, margo. You're not late.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 10:48 pm
@Diane,
happy birthday auntie molotov...

may you and the old coot have many more together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0psMcHw0LM&feature=sub
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 01:28 am
Diane, best wishes for your birthday.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 01:55 am

George and Merry Andrew, 67 thank you's to both of you.

Osso,ah,the marjolaine. Heaven, a little piece of heaven. {{{{{{{Osso}}}}}}}.

Walter, you and Ulla are very sweet to remember my birthday.

Region and ehBeth, thanks for the birthday wishes. EhBeth, I really am trying to stay away from the sweets, but the marjolaine was sooo worth it.

Mismi, you are so sweet. JPB, many thanks.

Djjd, I'll be happy to share with you, just don't tell ehBeth. Canada is
remarkably full of very sweet and nice Canajuns.

Boida, that is a great present, as long as you go with me. And while we're at it,
let's see the Botanic Gardens as well. Smooch!

Edgar, dear friend, i"ll always be right behind you as long as I don't figure out
a way to slow down for djjd.

Sweet Letty, thank you so much for the lovely flowers. They actually remind me of you.

Tico, I hope that a pig flying means that you can't believe that I'm 67. If so,
you are a lovely young man; if not..may the flying pig of happiness fly right over your head, slowly...just kidding. No, really.

Izzie, you are remarkable. I think you bring joy to everyone you meet,
in cyberspace or in person. I love that you always remember my love hummingbirds. Hugs, sweet lady.

Francis, you darling teddy bear. There isn't much chance I'll get to Paris, but
please come by if you have time during one of your trips to the States. What do you want to bet that Dys will even give you a hug...snort. Velveeta, you can count on plenty of Velveeta.

Panzade, one of these days you'll have to come and play at an a2k gathering. And as long as you are offering, this "nun gone bad" would love to have a drink with you.

Uh oh, the wabbit is being nice. Gotta tell you, bunny, that I love the witty,
sometimes bitchy, always sassy you.

Oh tsarstepan, in my next life, I want to come back as Diana Krall. The woman is just fantastic!

Reyn, seeing so many of my favorite people is encouraging me to be a regular
poster on a2k again. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Phoenix, my short little friend, you are an inspiration. Are you somehow turbo charged?

Littlek, I miss you too. One of these days, I hope we'll be able to get out there
and see the Boston crowd and some New Yorkers, especially that brilliant woman originally from da Bronx. There are a few old friends from Guilford I haven't seen in years. We'd love to have the time to really visit with evryone. Including the inspiring Jespah.

Msolga, one of the most thoughtful people ever, thank you for the rock roses. Wild roses are especially beautiful, maybe because of their ability to thrive in otherwise uninhabitable places. Tenacity and beauty rolled into one.

Hey Joe Nation! I love knowing that you will always save a seat for me whenever you are having dinner in the City. Even it I can't make it, the memory of meeting you at the somewhat riotous dinner we all shared, will always be one of my favorites. You are another inspiring friend. It's amazing, now that I think of it, the number of people on a2k who have something about them that touches the rest of us in a positive way.

Oh my gosh, CJ, The Singing Nun was from way back in my day. Now the tune will be with me for hours, really not such a bad thing since it is catchy and cheerful.

Shewolfnm, many thanks to you. Here's a big smooch from New Mexico. The smooch is also from Dys and it is also directed toward sweet Bean.

Roger, you old rat, you thought you were older than I because I pulled the lamb's wool over your eyes.

Margo, as Tico pointed out, you were not late for my birthday. When this gets posted, however, it will be long over, but not missed.

Wow Rockhead, you still remember my days in the First Reformed Unitarian Jihad. By the way, we still serve coffee and cookies in the church basement. Rest assured, the old coot and I will be together for eons.
The muppets! That was a perfect birthday song. I love it.

Dadpad, thanks for your birthday wishes. You aussies are the best.
Tai Chi

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 07:37 am
@Diane,
Happy Birthday, Diane. Wishes are a day late but hearttfelt all the same. I wish I could invite you to the Flying Star for a bite (just a little tiny forbidden bite) of carrot cake but I'll wave from the far north instead. Hope you had a great day!
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 07:41 am
@Diane,
Happy belated birthday, Lady Di. I'm sorry I missed the party. Hoping you had a great day!
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 10:48 am
Diane, if I could dance, I would dance this birthday celebration for you, so this will have to do. Love and kisses from Butrflynet, Dolly and Madison.

BBB

http://www.wondercomments.com/funny_birthday/funny_birthday_comment_05.gif

0 Replies

jjorge

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 08:11 pm
Diane...

I meant to send you my wishes
for a birthday fun and delicious,
but my old cerebellum
forgets what I tell him
I hope I'm not food for the fishes!
ossobuco

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 08:47 pm
Hi, JJorge! Good poem..

Diane and I did go the Flying Star to day, along with some errand running. We were both good - at least in terms of cake ordering - I had hummus, pita bread, cucumbers, greek olives, tomatoes. I think of this as the fart plate, but.. so far so good. She had her favorite breakfast sandwich..