how does heim homo homies hustle for us $$$$$ to bury him????

ABE5177

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 10:30 am
honmo heim died from overtewzzzing his eyebrows dont take my word dor it just check it out for your selves in this pic

After friends and supporters made a plea for donations to help pay for the actor's funeral, celebrity memorabilia dealer Startifacts said it would give Judy Haim, the actor's mother, money to help with expenses. "We're giving her $20,000 directly from our own bank account to be used however she sees fit," Jon Hill, a manager for Startifacts.com, tells E! News.

pic at
http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/lifeline-live/2010/03/13/corey_haimx-large.jpg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,407 • Replies: 8
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 10:37 am
@ABE5177,
Quote:
honmo heim died from overtewzzzing his eyebrows dont take my word dor it just check it out for your selves in this pic

Did you travel to any third world countries recently? Are you running a fever? Are you experiencing any hallucinations? Did you forget to take your medicine? How many fingers am I holding up? Have you ever suffered from epileptic seizures before today? Do you want us to call an ambulance?
ABE5177

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 11:20 am
@tsarstepan,
an how much did you send??? pullingh out hairs is a symptom of hiv aidrs, better go get a blood test buster

CLINICAL AND LABORATORY EVALUATION OF AIDS TRICHOPATHY
NEIL S. SADICK, M.D. 1
1 From the Division of Dermatology, Department of Medicine, Cornell University Medical College, New York, New York.
Address for correspondence: Neil S. Sadick, M.D., 772 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10021.
Copyright 1993 Blackwell Science Ltd
ABSTRACT
Abstract References

Background. The present study reports the incidence of trichocutaneous disorders studied in 500 patients infected with HIV I in a large university-based setting. Correlation of these findings with immunologic function at the time of diagnosis is presented. Unusual presentations and therapeutic interventions are discussed. Prognosis as related to various trichocutaneous disorders is elaborated.

Methods. All patients in this study were hivi positive by Western blot assay. T-cell subsets were evaluated by monoclonal antibodies against T-cell surface markers. Hair disorders were analyzed by means of light hair pull test, hair mount, polarizing microscopy, trichogram, scalp biophsy, and cultures for bacteria, fungi, and mycobacteria as indicated. Trichologic manifestations were classified based upon immunologic correlation of absolute level of helper T cells/mm3.

Results. The majority of hair disorders in the study population occurred with helper T cell numbers of less than 150/mm3. Papulosquamous problems including seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis were most commonly noted followed by disorders of cell growth cycle regulation and trichokeratinization, i.e., telogen effluvium and loose anagen syndrome.

Conclusions. Multiple trichocutaneous disorders occur in the setting of retroviral infection. Most of these disorders occur in the setting of progressive immunoincompetence. The awareness of the disorders described here will aid the clinician in both the recognition and management of pilar aberrations in the appropriate clinical setting.
DIGITAL OBJECT IDENTIFIER (DOI)
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 11:24 am
@tsarstepan,
Don't bother, tsar. This dude is not only inarticulate, he's largely brain-dead. See some of his other posts on this site. Pathetic.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 11:24 am
@tsarstepan,
well, i guess he told you

if you figure out what exactly he told you, could you clue me in, cause i'm lost
ABE5177

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 11:39 am
@djjd62,
yah, so he did, what's your story you another homo like the dead one??? looking for money in advance of your burial, i gotta commend yu and the first clown to post here, go gang,
djjd62

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 11:51 am
@ABE5177,
oh man, you figured it out, i'm a dead homo, that's right, the ghost in the mo-chine
ABE5177

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 03:30 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

oh man, you figured it out, i'm a dead homo, that's right, the ghost in the mo-chine

whats a MOchine??? if you're dead stop postin hwewre go to a seazance of something
djjd62

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 04:01 pm
@ABE5177,
it's a humorous word play

you should try it. you might like it
0 Replies