• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,216 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2010 02:36 pm
@DMKTENN,
No, it's the rest of the world that's crazy.

What are your thoughts about him?
DMKTENN

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2010 02:38 pm
@Ragman,
some people say hes nuts and hes mentally ill is that true
Ragman

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2010 02:42 pm
@DMKTENN,
Here in the USA, we don't have access to his medical or personal records. No one I can think of, does have such access. Perhaps where you live that info is accessible?

My thought is that he appears to act crazy or dangerously irrational. I speculate that his intent is to be so potentially dangerous that the world MUST pay attention to him and 'pay' him to behave and not continue his plan for using nuclear reactors and weaponry as blackmail.
DMKTENN

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2010 02:43 pm
@Ragman,
who is better china or them the north koreans in ur perspective as of right now
Ragman

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2010 10:35 am
@DMKTENN,
By the way, I noticed that you're new to this A2K forum, so welcome to A2K.

Sorry, but I'm not sure that I understand your question. Perhaps you can rephrase it? Better is not a concept I grasp as it relates to nations. In my opinion no nation is better or worse than another; however, that being said, some are more peaceful and have more civil behaviors.

My strong feeling is that the North Korean people are ill-served by him (pun intended). He is on a collision course with his nuclear threats. I think of him as a very powerful 10-yr-old standing in front of the world with a loaded shotgun to its head. You never know what he's planning to do with his nuclear weaponry or nuclear reactor capability (if there is one).

I'm also unclear about to what aspect you're referring as regards China. Are you asking about how I generally view China's behavior as it relates to International politics? I have mixed emotions (abuse of human rights, trouble with Tibet, massive pollution issues, dangerous lack of quality control on exports and food products and technological piracy) .
0 Replies