KeenieM

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2009 09:36 pm
Hello all. I just joined to learn about all the different ways I can enjoy my Motorola Droid from senior and pro users out there. I am interested in top app info as well as upgrades. I really love this phone and still can't put it down. A special thanks to the site administartors and developers for creating this site. Very HappySmile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,033 • Replies: 6
No top replies

The Chief

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2009 09:40 pm
@KeenieM,
Welcome to it, Keenie! I think you'll find this forum as a concentrated form of SMART when it comes to the Droid. There are other forums out there, but they're large and hard to navigate and it's almost impossible to find answers there. This site is different: it's the best of the best information and the people here really take the time to find solutions and shortcuts that we can all benefit from.

So get ready and enjoy the ride! Very Happy
0 Replies

BucYouUp68

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2009 10:19 pm
@KeenieM,
Welcome To The Wide World Of Droid. Let the Learning Curve Begin, so much to learn with this phone.
linmk2

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2009 12:07 am
@BucYouUp68,
I have had mine for a month and I still can not put it down. Lots of helpful members here. Welcome.
YankeeDudeL

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2009 02:52 pm
@linmk2,
Hello. DroidMotorola.com does.
0 Replies

saintlewi

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2009 06:23 pm
@KeenieM,
welcome! we'll tell you what we tell everyone else: when you find a secret or useful app or something, share it with us! 'cause we are all still learning as well.
jstwondrng

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2009 10:59 am
@saintlewi,
Hi KeenieM,

Welcome! I've had my Droid for about two weeks and I'm very pleased with it. Looking forward to the new OS upgrade Smile

jstwondrng
0 Replies