linmk2

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 03:08 pm
Well, after watching this forum from the start, I took the plunge yesterday evening. Yep, I bought a Droid. I've read with interest all the topics here. Currently, I will be asking more questions, than providing answers. I hope that may change in the months to come. To be honest, I did not know a phone could be so much fun! I was up till 3 AM! I'm much too old for that. Smile I had to be at work this morning. It's a pleasure to join you guys.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 975 • Replies: 3
No top replies

BucYouUp68

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 03:22 pm
@linmk2,
Welcome To the Forum, you will continue to unlock the possibilities of the droid the more you use it.
darebrokenheart

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 09:26 pm
@BucYouUp68,
Welcome to the forum. I don't have a droid yet but I am a member here. My contract don't end until september of next year. So I'm here keeping up to date with what's going on with the droid.
linmk2

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 11:13 pm
@darebrokenheart,
Everything worked out well for me. My contract expired in August. I had a LG "dumb" phone until the Droid. I liked my LG. It was very thin and very handsome. All stainless steel. As many of us, I think we are smitten with the iPhone. I have an iMac, so a iPhone would have been a good match. With that said, I had no desire to leave Verizon. I've been a customer since 1988 and have never had any issues with their customer service or coverage area. I'm sure you will enjoy your Droid when your contract expires.
0 Replies