Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2009 06:48 pm
finally got it! so happy! SO MUCH TO DO WITH IT!!

kinda overwhelming, to be honest. but im off work until wed morning, so i got time!

(except I have to help my wife with her new blackberry...she is not happy i made her give up her envy2...she'll live, lol).

YEAH!!! I BELONG NOW! lol
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 872 • Replies: 4
No top replies

The Chief

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2009 07:31 pm
@saintlewi,
Welcome to the coven of secret Droid handshakes and rituals like shopping the App Market several times a day! YAYYYY Very Happy Your wife will get over it, mine is stuck with her FlipShot until her NE2 in April :p
saintlewi

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2009 07:56 pm
@The Chief,
The_Chief;1214 wrote:
Welcome to the coven of secret Droid handshakes and rituals like shopping the App Market several times a day! YAYYYY Very Happy Your wife will get over it, mine is stuck with her FlipShot until her NE2 in April :p

lol..thanks.

ive been going back over all the forums to see what i need to add, etc. some learning curve involved, but im having fun learning Wink

we got a flyer and email that said she could upgrade to a smartphone early...took some stern talking to make it happen (they couldnt find it in the system saying she could...but they wanted my money, so that made it happen). happy that our car charger for our LG phones works with it, too. and her BB, too.
0 Replies

BatmanX

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2009 08:14 pm
@saintlewi,
i'm happy for you bud your gonna really like this phone, the browser is lightning fast bro
The Chief

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2009 08:24 pm
@BatmanX,
I'm trying to like Dolphin Browser, it's got a steep learning curve and no manual LOL but hey, it's FREE Very Happy and it has tabbed browsing, gesture support (doesn't do much for me), and a good deal of controls and links
0 Replies