Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2009 11:43 am
Hey all: Wondering where you went to get your Droid? how many went to Verizon directly VS elsewhere (Best Buy, Car Toys, etc). What did everyone pay? now that more accessories are out, is it worth bargaining for those goodies or get the price lower?

As you can tell, I have yet to get on board (sigh). there are a couple places around here (3 different verizon stores/kiosks alone). best i have found so far is a little kiosk in a mall that will lower the base price plus give me $50 for my dare and the $100 MIR. each gives me their card with the deal on it. think ill have to play off of each other to get the best deal :p
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 872 • Replies: 3
No top replies

The Chief

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2009 11:52 am
@saintlewi,
Sounds like a plan to me! There's only one Verizon store around me, so I had to pay their price for the Droid and all the toys. Get what you can for what you got!
0 Replies

droid him

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2009 09:48 pm
@saintlewi,
Went to best buy had them price match sears droid was 149. Got a case and dock for 58 shipped from verizon with code acc20.
0 Replies

cp22gear

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 08:29 am
@saintlewi,
I went to a verizon store. had to wait forever because I went the Friday afternoon that it came out. they had already sold out of the car docks!

New 2 yr.contact brought me to $300
NE2 Upgrade brought me to $200
Awaiting my Mail in Rebate to bring me to $100 total plus tax (on the original $200)

I contemplated going to best buy, but if I ever wanted or needed to cancel early, you have to pay 2 early termination fees (says the VZ manager I spoke to)...one to VZW, one to BB. So I decided to wait in the line haha.
0 Replies