itunes and droid and verizon.

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 12:36 pm
so still droid-less Sad but saving up. that being said, how well does it work with music? i know Chief has an issue with alphabetical VS cd track list. heres my deal:
i have itunes on my PC, and used vcast music to grab those songs and be able to put them on my dare. has a LOT of issues with not knowing the artist and/or album, and not finding the album artwork. is this a problem im having just with my own dare, dare in general, vcast in general, or what? i dont use my phone nearly as much as i should for the music, which would make life easier...oh well. probably wont be much of a problem anyway. just wondering.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,168 • Replies: 1
No top replies

darebrokenheart

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 08:34 pm
@saintlewi,
I don't have a droid yet but from what i've been hearing it's a software issue like it was on the dare. I too have a dare and listen to the music almost everyday on it. The latest firmware for the dare resolved some of the problem meaning as far as albums the songs will be in numeric order but if you create a playlist the songs will be in alphabectical order.

I'm pretty sure when the next update come out for the droid phone that issue will be resloved or an app will come out and perform what is expected of a media player.Wink
0 Replies