Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 06:08 pm
So at work today my phone just started making a rather loud and irritating static noise from the speaker. it stopped after a few seconds but then later in the day i went to play a couple videos and it would start up again about 15-30 seconds into the videos and then continue for some time even after the videos were paused or stopped.

i couldnt really discern an particular action that cause it to stop (like hitting the home screen, sliding the phone open and closed, shaking or tapping the phone, etc.)

anyone else ever get this? if so, was it fixed???? please help, static sucks :confused::eek:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,606 • Replies: 4
No top replies

YankeeDudeL

Reply Thu 11 Feb, 2010 07:05 pm
@cp22gear,
I'm reminded of the old Bounce commercials: "Static! It'll stop you!" First time I've heard of this. How difficult would it be to blow the speaker on here?
0 Replies

cp22gear

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2010 09:43 am
@cp22gear,
see i dont think the speakers blown because music works just fine...and the videos started playing. only seems to do it with videos...
YankeeDudeL

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2010 12:01 pm
@cp22gear,
Are these videos you're watching on YouTube?
0 Replies

cp22gear

Reply Tue 16 Feb, 2010 12:40 pm
@cp22gear,
some were, some were from news sites like msnbc.com etc.
0 Replies