Volume: Ringer vs. Media

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 01:41 pm
Hello all...

Quick question. When on the home screen (or while running certain apps for that matter) the volume buttons on the side default to control the ringer volume. is there a way to control the media volume without opening up a media application or going through settings every time? its a pain to have the music shout at first, or the youtube video be real loud before i can turn it down when im at work or something. YES i watch youtube at work!

I wish that holding the volume button toggled between media and ringer or something like that.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,110 • Replies: 2
No top replies

YankeeDudeL

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 02:47 pm
@cp22gear,
There is a widget that lets you control all the different volumes and such. I have to do some hunting, but I know one exists.
YankeeDudeL

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2010 03:09 pm
@YankeeDudeL,
Theres two I saw in the Market, one free, one pay. The pay one was called Volume Control, or something to that effect. The free one was called Volumer++. They both appear to do the same thing and I think may be what you're looking for.
0 Replies