Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2010 01:00 pm
Thus far, it's been a roller coaster for me w/ battery life. The Droid is my first smartphone, and there's def a learning curve that comes w/ it. So my first dealings w/ battery life left me a lil disappointed. But after a few days, and some drain-downs, the battery life started to level out.

Then, some noticed better battery usage after the 2.0.1 update. I can honestly say that I did as well. I could easily go 2 days on a single charge if I used the phone moderately. And if I really used the phone for heavy use, I could still make it the whole day.

But for the past couple weeks, I've noticed a steep decline. I now normally have to charge my phone twice a day. If I don't use my phone at all, it'll lose about 10% in about 2 hours.

I have previously stated that I have a lot of apps and I'm thinking it's affected the speed of my phone. Could it also be affecting the battery use? I only have 8-10 running apps/widgets at any given time.

So, what is everyone else experiencing?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,890 • Replies: 0
No top replies