Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2009 07:02 am
Whats up all.
Im a current palm centro owner...got it on its release date so we just celebrated her 2nd b-day. I get a 15% percent discount from my job for verizon...and i was looking to switch from sprint to verizon. Sprint blows. Anyway...i was switching to get the BB Strom 2...in hopes they fixed what was wrong with the first, and it would eventually get the etrade mobile pro app. But...i heard about this...and lot of other exciting android phones. But it seems for a bit this will be the best android phone on verizon. Anyway...I hope we all get to find out the "official'' release and sell dates. Really wanna know about any midnight releases. I pass it on if i panhandle anything on the web.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,363 • Replies: 2
No top replies

kikkoman7347

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2009 08:09 am
@celticmedicineman,
I have been a Verizon customer for a longtime now and have been mostly happy with their service. I'm sure you will be happy. Smile

Recently I have been a Dare user and am pretty happy with it, but I can't lie I have been waiting with baited breath since I heard the first rumors of a Verizon Droid. Very Happy

I look forward to this forum becoming a hubfor Droid developments.
Droid Motorola

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2009 09:29 am
@kikkoman7347,
Welcome to the board!!!

When i know ... ill let you know or im sure someone on here will!
0 Replies