The grabbinator

JTT

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 04:49 pm
They've had to make a special torch for Arnold. They've refashioned the bottom of the torch. The handle has been recast into the shape of two breasts so he doesn't lose his grip and drop the torch.

Quote:

The Terminator part of a star-studded line-up for final days of 2010 torch relay

VANCOUVER, B.C. - The Terminator will run with the Vancouver Olympic torch.

Vancouver Games officials say California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger will carry the torch this Friday, ahead of the opening ceremonies of the 2010 Games.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 928 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 05:07 pm
@JTT,
I don't know. I say this as one who was anti arnold vs. lightwizard's being for him, years ago. But - I'm not sure in any conclusive way that this affects my take on his time in office, which is, probably, that he could be worse.

That is because I've stopped following - and not whether or not he is any of what is intimated in neg stuff.

So, admitting I'm presently ignorant, will you list his negs?

(I was already aware of the bimbi stuff, but I take that as a common commonality.)

And then, what about the positives?
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 06:30 pm
@JTT,
I've always liked Arnold. But I didn't know he could run.
JTT

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 08:56 pm
@rosborne979,
It's always good to have a man that should be on numerous sexual offenders lists on one's well-liked list.

The poster boy for steroids being asked to carry the olympic torch. He'll likely flunk his drug test before he covers 100 yards.
0 Replies