Charlie Sheen, his wife and the courts

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 02:32 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Quote:
the laws being applied here are NOT gender specific.)

that is right, the laws remove freedom from and abuse male and female citizens equally. The imperative to reel in the courts applies equally to all citizens, no matter their gender.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 02:33 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
Sheen's problems are with the State. So too would hers be if she violates a court order.

We agree the state is using it powers to keep a wife from talking to her husband against her will and you see nothing wrong with so doing.

Shame on you.
Rolling Eyes Wrong again, moron. That is an incidental result of the Court's no contact order stemming from charges of domestic violence. Their marital status, like their respective sexes, are wholly immaterial to the case at bar.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 02:42 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Quote:
Wrong again, moron. That is an incidental result of the Court's no contact order stemming from charges of domestic violence. Their marital status, like their respective sexes, are wholly immaterial to the case at bar.

wrong again moron. A marriage contract implies desire for contact. The collective is not free to negate individual will when ever it wants. It must prove significant harm to either the collective or to kids in the relationship before it removes the individuals constitutional rights to free association. The court can rightly only impose no contact orders when it is doing so to protect an individual whom desires protection, the kids, or the collective. None of the three apply to this case.
OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 02:48 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
Wrong again, moron. That is an incidental result of the Court's no contact order stemming from charges of domestic violence. Their marital status, like their respective sexes, are wholly immaterial to the case at bar.

wrong again moron. A marriage contract implies desire for contact. The collective is not free to negate individual will when ever it wants. It must prove significant harm to either the collective or to kids in the relationship before it removes the individuals constitutional rights to free association. The court can rightly only impose no contact orders when it is doing so to protect an individual whom desires protection, the kids, or the collective. None of the three apply to this case.
This is true only in your feeble minds you demented idiots. You will provide not one shred of legal evidence to back up your fantasy, because not one shred exists.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 02:48 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Quote:

BULLSHIT and we both know it...........

It was nice however for the judge did not charged Sheen with going to his wife side and holding her hands when she was in the hospital.

Hell, this prince of a judge even allows him to stay and oh, my god talks to his wife until she was released from medical care.

This is complete nonsense and the “victim” is the one being harm by not having the support of her husband as she recover from her illness and go into rehabilitation treatments for her drug and alcohol problems.

This is shameful and over the top.
OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 02:53 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:

BULLSHIT and we both know it...........

It was nice however for the judge did not charged Sheen with going to his wife side and holding her hands when she was in the hospital.

Hell, this prince of a judge even allows him to stay and oh, my god talks to his wife until she was released from medical care.

This is complete nonsense and the “victim” is the one being harm by not having the support of her husband as she recover from her illness and go into rehabilitation treatments for her drug and alcohol problems.

This is shameful and over the top.
The Judge will lift the order at his or her discretion. This doesn't change the fact that you idiots are wrong about whether or not that is legally his decision to make, or that sex or marital status played a roll in the court using its standard conditions at the bail hearing. The strength of your shared conviction does nothing to make it less nonsensical.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 03:01 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Quote:
The strength of your shared conviction does nothing to make it less nonsensical.

You can think what you want. There is broad and growing support for taking on the courts who increasingly are willing to abuse the citizens, who increasingly negate individual freedom.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 03:07 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Quote:
This doesn't change the fact that you idiots are wrong about whether or not that is legally his decision to make, or that sex or marital status played a roll in the court using its standard conditions at the bail hearing. The strength of your shared conviction does nothing to make it less nonsensical.

Let see as the order apply to his wife it is not just a part of a bail for him my silly friend. Bail conditions does not place conditions on third parties. So saying over and over it part of his bail does not change the fact that she is under a court order to the same degree as he is.

Oh second note are you claiming if he had not taken bail then the stay away order would not still had been issue and she would had been allow to visit him in jail?

Sorry there is no one to one connection with the stay away order and bail or no bail.

Second here is part of the words of the Supreme Court dealing with the important of being able to be in a married to who ever you please without the state interfering. Something that this order is clearly taking away from both of them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival. To deny this fundamental freedom on so unsupportable a basis as the racial classifications embodied in these statutes, classifications so directly subversive of the principle of equality at the heart of the Fourteenth Amendment, is surely to deprive all the State's citizens of liberty without due process of law. The Fourteenth Amendment requires that the freedom of choice to marry not be restricted by invidious racial discriminations. Under our Constitution, the freedom to marry, or not marry, a person of another race resides with the individual and cannot be infringed by the State.

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 03:16 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Let see as the order apply to his wife it is not just a part of a bail for him my silly friend. Bail conditions does not place conditions on third parties. So saying over and over it part of his bail does not change the fact that she is under a court order to the same degree as he is

I am pretty sure that you are not correct here, I think that the wife is not under any legal obligation to stay away from sheen, but that if she attempts to gain contact sheen is obligated to resist contact to the best of his ability.
OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 03:19 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
This doesn't change the fact that you idiots are wrong about whether or not that is legally his decision to make, or that sex or marital status played a roll in the court using its standard conditions at the bail hearing. The strength of your shared conviction does nothing to make it less nonsensical.

Let see as the order apply to his wife it is not just a part of a bail for him my silly friend. Bail conditions does not place conditions on third parties. So saying over and over it part of his bail does not change the fact that she is under a court order to the same degree as he is.

Second here is part of the words of the Supreme Court dealing with the important of being able to be in a married to who ever you please without the state interfering. Something that this order is clearly taking away from both of them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival. To deny this fundamental freedom on so unsupportable a basis as the racial classifications embodied in these statutes, classifications so directly subversive of the principle of equality at the heart of the Fourteenth Amendment, is surely to deprive all the State's citizens of liberty without due process of law. The Fourteenth Amendment requires that the freedom of choice to marry not be restricted by invidious racial discriminations. Under our Constitution, the freedom to marry, or not marry, a person of another race resides with the individual and cannot be infringed by the State.
Laughing My dog could distinguish that quote from the case at bar. ("Woof" would cover it in front of any coherent judge. Laughing ) Discussing legal precidence with you is futile.

Quote:
Updated at 8:58 p.m. Dec. 25, 2009: Sheen was released from Pitkin County Jail around 7 p.m. Friday after posting an $8,500 bond, said Stephanie Dasaro, a spokeswoman with the Aspen Police Department. He is scheduled to appear at the Pitkin County Courthouse on Feb. 8, 2010.

The release also carries "standard domestic violence bond conditions," the department statement said.

In Colorado, those conditions include no contact with the victim, the victim's family or any witnesses; no harassing or intimidation of the victim; no entry to the family residence until further order of the court; no consumption of alcohol or illegal drugs; and no possession of guns or other weapons. Arrest on any subsequent criminal offense would be seen as a bail violation, and violation of the conditions of the bond may be deemed contempt of court and could lead to a fine or jail time.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 03:23 pm
Quote:
Updated at 6:39 p.m.: The prosecutor in the case intends to fight the requests from both sides to dismiss the protective order, OK! Magazine reports. "We always oppose lifting the protection order," Chief Deputy Dist. Atty. Arnold Mordkin told the magazine, bringing particular attention in this instance to the bans against using alcohol or drugs or possessing a firearm.]

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/gossip/charlie-sheen/

Individuals and facts of the case be damned, of course. The state MUST attempt to roll over the individuals regardless.
OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 03:25 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
Let see as the order apply to his wife it is not just a part of a bail for him my silly friend. Bail conditions does not place conditions on third parties. So saying over and over it part of his bail does not change the fact that she is under a court order to the same degree as he is

I am pretty sure that you are not correct here, I think that the wife is not under any legal obligation to stay away from sheen, but that if she attempts to gain contact sheen is obligated to resist contact to the best of his ability.
The Judge may very well have made the no-contact order reciprocal (though I haven't seen that anywhere but out of BillRM's ass.) In Wisconsin that’s pretty standard to prevent victims from tricking the accused into violations, but this too is left to is left to the Judge’s discretion. It wouldn't be outlandish if Sheen claimed she was the aggressor, which he allegedly has.
OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 03:30 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
Updated at 6:39 p.m.: The prosecutor in the case intends to fight the requests from both sides to dismiss the protective order, OK! Magazine reports. "We always oppose lifting the protection order," Chief Deputy Dist. Atty. Arnold Mordkin told the magazine, bringing particular attention in this instance to the bans against using alcohol or drugs or possessing a firearm.]

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/gossip/charlie-sheen/

Individuals and facts of the case be damned, of course. The state MUST attempt to roll over the individuals regardless.
This too is standard, because the propensity of DV murders that occur while charges are still pending is nothing short of staggering. Rational people understand this.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 03:31 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
given that sheen is partitioning for the contact order change, and that the wife though her attorney is supporting that challenge rather than challenging herself, indicates that the order was directed at sheen only. There seems to be no copy of the order online.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 03:33 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Quote:
It wouldn't be outlandish if Sheen claimed she was the aggressor, which he allegedly has.

both parties agree that it is the state through the court which is the aggressor
OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 03:41 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
It wouldn't be outlandish if Sheen claimed she was the aggressor, which he allegedly has.

both parties agree that it is the state through the court which is the aggressor
Which is not infrequent in abusive relationships, because of love, greed, fear, coercion, and/or a whole slew of other reasons. It is up to the court to determine the truth... and it is well within its authority to do so... for good reason. Entirely too frequently, the victim will even go so far as to sign an affidavit that a factual incident was actually fabricated, on threat of death. Surely you're not too dense to understand why this decision isn't the victim's to make. Actually, you probably are.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 03:43 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Quote:
This too is standard,

You are a pretty slow fella, so let me give you a clue.....when I point out an case where the individuals are being abused at the hand of the state, and you respond "well, that is how we handle them things around here" you are helping me with my case. While I appreciate the help, human kindness requires that I don't take undue advantage of your diminished mental capacities.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 05:55 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
It reality does not matter if they would jail the wife or not as they are keeping them apart against both of their clear and stated wishes by threats directed at the husband and perhaps the wife.

The state have zero moral rights and when and if it get to the Supreme Court I question if legally to interfere once more against the wish of both parties in a marriage.

They are taking away the wife rights as must or more then the husband and this is outrageous as can be.

I have no problem if the wife had wish the order to be in place or the condition of bail or whatever but under the conditons that where the wife does wish normal contacts with her husband I have great problems with it.

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 07:29 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

It reality does not matter if they would jail the wife or not as they are keeping them apart against both of their clear and stated wishes by threats directed at the husband and perhaps the wife.

The state have zero moral rights and when and if it get to the Supreme Court I question if legally to interfere once more against the wish of both parties in a marriage.

They are taking away the wife rights as must or more then the husband and this is outrageous as can be.

I have no problem if the wife had wish the order to be in place or the condition of bail or whatever but under the conditons that where the wife does wish normal contacts with her husband I have great problems with it.
Increasing your font size doesn't make your incoherent rambling any less meritless. The Supreme Court will not be weighing in on this nonsense. The lower court will lift the order when it sees fit.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 07:52 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Quote:
The Supreme Court will not be weighing in on this nonsense. The lower court will lift the order when it sees fit.

Not this Supreme Court for sure. The struggle to fix America has only just begun.