THE STEALTH OZZY

farmerman

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 06:27 am
@Setanta,
You needs some good fried pork chops with an onion sauce, and some nice greens. Fix you right up.

When I was a kid and got sick, my mopm would make this really vile **** of buttered toast soaked in warm milk. The very thought of gaging that down makes me wanna puke even now. Whoever invented that slop ?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 07:26 am
The Girl wouldn't let me have anything like that. I didn't eat until after 10:00 p.m. yesterday, at which time i had some rice. Well, it beats bein' hungry all the time.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 11:33 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Wayne alwasy disgusted me. He started out making one reeler (i.e., fimls lasting 20 to 30 minutes) westerns for Republic.

Well, actually Wayne started out as an extra and bit player in silent films, and had his first major starring role in The Big Trail for Fox in 1930. He later went to Republic when the major Hollywood studios cut back on westerns.

A reel of film is approximately 10 minutes long, so a one-reeler would be about 10 minutes, not 20-30 minutes. And Republic, as far as I know, never made one-reelers. Its feature films were usually five- or six-reelers, which meant that they were shorter than the major studios' features. That made them the perfect length for the second film on a double feature.
farmerman

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 01:37 pm
@joefromchicago,
Now weere gonna have a massive chest thump over John Fuckin Wayne. I WAS KIDDING DUDES!!
Setanta

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 11:48 pm
@joefromchicago,
Whatever, Dude . . .
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 12:45 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Now weere gonna have a massive chest thump over John Fuckin Wayne. I WAS KIDDING DUDES!!

Smile

Resolution from the floor, for Robert & co, at the next A2k Management meeting:

Quote:
Could we please have an official A2K irony smilie please, guys? It'd help heaps!

Wink

farmerman

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 05:00 am
@msolga,
whats wrong with irony guy? Hes cute, hes harmless, hes got full frontal nudity.
Setanta

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 05:09 am
Besides looking totally idiotic? You're using him when there's no irony in sight.
farmerman

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 05:11 am
@Setanta,
irony guy is a multi use icon. He is usable for irony, sarcasm, litotes and boffo.
He will also help deflate the poontards who take themselves so seriously
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 05:13 am
Oh, you mean like some clown who thinks he's Ulysses Grant?
farmerman

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 05:16 am
@Setanta,
See, that where you show your disconnect between the world of the symbolic and the corporeal.

Go eat some milk toast .
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 05:19 am
When i was a child, and was so ill that i couldn't eat "normal" food, i always enjoyed having the milk toast my grandmother would make me. This sort of reaction, though, is typical of your judgmental, holier-than-thou attitude. Believe it or not, you are not the last word in taste, in food or any other area.
farmerman

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 05:24 am
@Setanta,
I think your delerious . Your attempts at spittin venom dont rise to any decent standard. Why dont you seek our spendi and just practice on him a while. Hes a good target when your down.

AS far as milquetoast, whatever rows the ole canoe for ya.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 05:32 am
I'm not spitting venom, i'm just showing your pronouncements the contempt they deserve. Someone who eats pork chops with "onion sauce" (whatever the hell kind of culinary nightmare that might be) is in no position to criticize what others eat. Using that alternate spelling for milk toast just makes you look sillier, too. Given your mania of late for that idiotic image which you claim represents irony, i'm not surprised.
msolga

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 05:35 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
whats wrong with irony guy? Hes cute, hes harmless, hes got full frontal nudity.

True, true ... He is most attractive.

But, for starters he's way too big & needs to be seriously shrunk. I guess that could be done easily & painlessly.

But do you think he looks ironic enough, though? Perhaps a raised eyebrow, or something, might do the trick?

0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 05:39 am
Goodness me. I just read the last few posts. Is this discussion turning nasty or something?
Oh I hope not.

farmerman

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 05:42 am
@Setanta,
Ive never seen an image draw so much hate about it as has irony guy. I chose him from hundreds of candidates (primarily those of the high seicento)To miss his utility in a venue such as A2K shows how empty and humorless your life has become . I shall convene a novenna .

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 05:48 am
Once again, you mistake contempt for hate. I don't hate an image, i just find it to be irrelevant in so far as irony is concerned, and in pathetic taste. But i know it consoles you to think that others are motivated by emotional responses while you are the voice of sweet reason, so help yourself, Bubba.

You can keep your religious superstitious claptrap, though--not interested.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 05:49 am
@msolga,
Quote:
Goodness me. I just read the last few posts. Is this discussion turning nasty or something?
Oh I hope not.

Not really, Im just applying Lorenz"s first rules about how to awaken a hibernating bear.
msolga

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 05:51 am
@farmerman,
OK.

(But I think maybe I shoulda just shut up & left well alone.)
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » THE STEALTH OZZY
  3. » Page 4
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 03:55:40