IPOD OR ZUNE HD?

ehBeth

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2011 11:21 am
@rosborne979,
rosborne979 wrote:
I think the Apple iTablet will probably be very similar in target audience to the Freescale product. I expect an iPod-like product but larger in size and around $500 in cost.

amazing how the tablets have dropped in price in just a year
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2011 11:33 am
@djjd62,
The Cheapskate in me wants the Zune. The Rationalist in me wants the iPod. The Techie is wavering back and forth between the Zune and the Touch. The Glutton in me wants both!

I'm suffering for Quadpolar Mania! Sad
Thomas

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2011 11:54 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:
The Cheapskate in me wants the Zune. The Rationalist in me wants the iPod.

The open-source zealot in me resents both. He wants you to look into Android-based gadgets, which he regards as the least evil. Meanwhile, the hypocrite in me owns an iPhone and is quite happy with it.
tsarstepan

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2011 11:59 am
@Thomas,
The Banker in me scoffs at the $30 a month data fees and $400 plus one time unlocked device purchasing fee that MUST accompany any Android device.

I'll chalk your vote as an implied vote for the iPod Touch. Wink

If money was no object, I would have definitely gone the smart phone route. Been researching this for the past couple of months.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2011 08:55 pm
@tsarstepan,
Went ahead and bought the 8GB iPod Touch [4th Generation] this afternoon from Amazon.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 08:55 pm
@tsarstepan,
Playing with my new toy. Learning this new wild and crazy screen keyboard.
:-D

0 Replies

ShirleyRogers

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 11:48 pm
@detroittou,
Zune is Microsoft's much-hyped personal media player (PMP). It’s sound quality is superb, the display is superb. The reason I returned mine was that the software on the unit would not display long track titles. The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it will do even better in those areas, but for now it's a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos. The iPod's strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, then it becomes your choice what to select iPod or Zune HD.
Thanks
0 Replies