omg, help me with my hair

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2009 09:55 pm
2 days ago, i went and got a haircut, i was wearing the hood from my hoodie cuz it was kinda raining hard and i forgot to bring an umbrella =P. i went into the salon, sat down and removed my hood and the hood made my hair really flat so the hairdresser asked me if i wanted some volume in my hair. i said "sure".
she started to curl the top of my hair up, wrap it in those foil thingy and asked me to sit under those big machines that lets out heat. after that i got my haircut, i told the guy i wanted a lot of layers and he made the top shorter.
two days later...... my hair now is really frizzy and curly and a bunch of little hair sticking out, it looks like when someone throws a bomb on top of ur head in a cartoon (does that make sense?)

What do i do? i never wanted my hair to be like that, i like it kinda flat. is there a special shampoo i can buy or something? i cant straighten my hair cuz it's kinda short,
help me T~T
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,587 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2009 09:58 pm
@fuyu1993,
I think you should add some pink to it.

(this is going to be the next big thing, I keep trying to tell you guys...)
fuyu1993

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2009 10:04 pm
@Rockhead,
add some pink to it?
how does that answer my question?
Rockhead

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2009 10:07 pm
@fuyu1993,
folks won't notice the other stuff, they will be focusing on the pink.
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2009 10:09 pm
@Rockhead,
Give that moose the prize! He answered the question perfectly and promptly!
2 Cents Very Happy 2 Cents
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2009 10:14 pm
Laughing Laughing

fuckin rocky...

Anyway, to answer your question because i am dealing with JUST that type of situation today.. and it will be fixed tomorrow.

I learned that if you want your hair fixed, and or repaired from a style you NEED to go back to the SALON with in about 3 days.
Get yer behind there NOW!.

they will fix it for you . If they can not you can then ask about products to add to your hair to fix that burned frizz look. It can be done.
One thing I would tell you is to ( if you do this) STOP shampooing your hair every day. This removes all of your natural protective oils.
Do it only every 3 days or so to start with.
No . your hair is not dirty enough to need a shampoo every day. Smile

Then get a good base conditioner. One that is meant for color treated hair tends to be heavier... the heaviest ones you can find will be produced and marketed for black hair. Dont underestimate those! They work wonders on burned hair, but can leave you looking like a greasy homeless person when used wrong. But, they are cheap and abundant. If you have really burned hair, try a simple lotion for black hair . Use only a dime size amount on SUPER wet hair and comb it through for a LONG time. Let your hair dry normal to see if that was too much, or not enough. Then go from there.

but
get. to. the. salon! Right away! if you left with what you did not ask for, they will fix it.
fuyu1993

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2009 10:24 pm
@shewolfnm,
Wow thanks for the wonderful insight and They would never fix it cuz they probably gonna ask me for more money
0 Replies

BarbieQPickle

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2009 12:57 am
@fuyu1993,
Most of the frizz shampoo and conditioner doesn't do anything. The conditioner that comes with hair dye works really good and tames hair more, but that would mean you'd have to buy boxes of hair dye. To get rid of frizz and fly away hairs use a dryer sheet, just rub it through your hair or over the top, try a few different ways. It takes the static out of your hair just like clothes and tames it some. It might help, it works for me and it doesn't leave any residue in/on your hair.
RadAndRandom

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2010 01:24 am
@fuyu1993,
I noticed that Matrix sleek shampoos weigh hair down incredibly... they make hair sleek, shiny, and healthy looking... except that is the opposite of what I want. I love volume and this shampoo only flattens.. so it might work for you.
0 Replies

RadAndRandom

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2010 01:25 am
@BarbieQPickle,
I know! I love those amazing conditioners.. they make my hair look healthy even if its not.. I so wish they sold it in bigger containers, of just the conditioners... I don't want to be throwing away the dye just to keep a dollop of conditioner. They'd make so much more money if they got the bright idea of selling it individually.
0 Replies