Perhaps it is time to boycott the internet?

BillRM

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 06:50 pm
@RexRed,
Is this the same communism that attacked Pearl Harbor and killed thousands of Americans
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL and more LOL it was the Japanese Empire that attacked Pearl Harbor my stupid right wing friend.

You got another down vote.
RexRed

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 11:05 pm
@BillRM,
From Wikipedia

Totalitarianism (or totalitarian rule) is a political system where the state, usually under the control of a single political organization, faction, or class domination, recognizes no limits to its authority and strives to regulate every aspect of public and private life wherever feasible.

Comment: Communism leads to totalitarian rule... who do you think you are kidding other than yourself?

What is going on in Russia right now with Putin still pulling the stings? As every day more and more freedom erodes from the hands of the Russian people, and how about Venezuela?

I may be a bit ignorant but looks who's really stupid? And I am not any "wing" other than a loyalist to my own country's constitution...
BillRM

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2009 03:01 pm
@RexRed,
I should not had bother to look at your silly postings any longer but as I did where is all totalitarianism systems communism my brain dead right winger?

The Japanese Empire have nothing to do with communism any more then the Roman Empire did.

Crazy nut........................
RexRed

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2009 04:16 pm
@BillRM,
Think what you want in your own delusional worthless mind.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2009 04:28 pm
I just got a letter from my cable company yesterday... The letter said that some cable programing has recently gone up 300% which means they will no longer be able to carry such programming... Who do you think is behind this? Free market enterprise, competition? Or, perhaps the government regulations strangling broadcasters so they can muscle in on what content we watch as a whole? Are we going back to national news? It's coming watch and see... Saddam TV... Call it communism, liberal progressivism or even totalitarianism, ****, call it late for dinner... it still spells loss of our constitutional rights to assembly, free speech, religion and free enterprise in the pursuit of happiness.

And Bill, you can shove your progressive ideas where the sun don't shine... I don't care about your dream of American drones all bowing down to your communist messiah... and never have. What wing am I? The wing of free speech guaranteed by the constitution of this great country and what wing are you? A left wing nut case...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 18 Dec, 2009 10:21 pm
It's not my first time at the rodeo Smile

http://i10.tinypic.com/8berw37.jpg
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2009 11:07 pm
So it seems the left has had their unfettered way... in the process sold us off in slavery to countries who have not sworn to our constitution? Doesn't, to me, sound like the right way to have gone about this (Obama)... I am a pirate and a gypsy it seems a life without piracy is not life but a bunch of drones... so I will walk the plank rather than adhere. Such a fitting end for such multi-diversity...
0 Replies