Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 12:17 pm
Hi I don't like fat people they eat to much, they take up too much room in economy class, and they smell like rotten meat on hot days!
Why do they eat too much? Because no one likes them. Why because they smell like rotten meat on hot days. If they got enough money to eat all that food. Then they should pay for first class, then be made to sit in economy class because they are fat. Yes with one big buttock taking up a seat and the other buttock blocking the wake way.
Do you like that people?
Dardardit,

Rockhead

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 12:32 pm
@dardardit,
I hear ya.

ya know what's even worse ?

obnoxious self-centered jerks without much humanity. but you're prolly not grown up enough to discuss that just yet...
Intrepid

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 01:21 pm
@dardardit,
Fat people can lose weight.

Idiots, like you, usually remain idiots.

Below viewing threshold (view)
High Seas

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 03:49 pm
@High Seas,
This is the abstract of the original article:
Quote:
Abstract
Humans possess pathogen-avoidance mechanisms that respond to the visual perception of morphological anomalies in others. We investigated whether obesity may trigger these mechanisms. Study 1 revealed that people who are chronically concerned about pathogen transmission have more negative attitudes toward obese people; this effect was especially pronounced following visual exposure to obese individuals. Study 2 revealed that obesity is implicitly associated with disease-connoting concepts; this effect was especially pronounced when the threat of pathogen transmission is highly salient. Evolved pathogen-detection mechanisms are hypersensitive, and they appear to play a role in the stigmatization of obese people.

Source:
Quote:
Pathogen-avoidance mechanisms and the stigmatization of obese people
Evolution and Human Behavior, Volume 28, Issue 6, November 2007, Pages 410-414
Justin H. Park, Mark Schaller, Christian S. Crandal

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2009 10:29 pm
@dardardit,
I like some people who are fat and I dislike some people who are thin, but I do have a visceral aversion to the obese.

It may be, as High Sea suggests, genetic programming, but this would belie the fact that in a number of cultures obesity signifies prosperity and is something for which to strive.

For me, it is the vice of gluttony that repels.

Of course, excessive consumption is not limited to food, and so I feel an aversion towards anyone who insists on having, consuming, possessing or experiencing in the excess.

Interestingly enough, some people who share this attitude have been able to modify it based on their ideology: People who live excessive life styles, in terms of what great quantities of wealth can provide are despicable, while people whose eating habits are pathologically excessive to the point of suicide are to be pitied or at least tolerated. People whose sexual appetites are excessive can be understood if they hunger for same gender sex, but less so if they are heterosexual hounds, pigs, players etc. The power mad are OK when they promise to wield their power in ways that compliment personal sensitivities: Thus Obama, Reid and Pelosi can be agents of Good while Bush, DeLay and Gingrich are foul beyond reckoning.

There is room, in a healthy life-style, for some indulgence. Chocolate provides no nutrition, but can be enjoyed with grace, and oral sex is incapable of perpetuating the species but is to be properly appreciated for the pleasure it provides.

One need not be a hardcore Puritan to recoil from behavior so excessive that it jeopardizes physical and mental health.

dardardit

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 06:12 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Hi Finn dAbuzz,
My question was do you like fat people and you haven't answered this question.
Also the reason I put such a nasty childish comment about fat people, is to see what will get more attention my statement George Bush, Tony Blair, and John Howard, are war criminals. or I don't like fat people. what will get more attention? So far its I don't like fat people, has got a lot more attention.
Dardardit,
djjd62

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 06:15 am
i like fat people, they're more tender when cooked, like a nice piece of veal

really skinny or fit people are too tough
dardardit

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 06:26 am
@High Seas,
Hi High Seas,
Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday.
My question was do you like fat people. You are not answering the question.
You are using other peoples Quotes to impress, and it doesn't work.
say some thing of your own thoughts.
You have all been sucked in! My silly comments about fat people are only to see what will get more attention George W Bush, Tony Blair, John Howard, are war criminals, Or I don't like Fat people, So far Fat people has got more attention.
Dardardit,
djjd62

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 06:29 am
@dardardit,
dardardit wrote:

Hi High Seas,
My question was do you like fat people. You are not answering the question. You are using other peoples Quotes to impress, and it doesn't work.
say some thing of your own thoughts.

Dardardit,

whoo boy, you might be a monumental douche bag, but i this quote makes me love you

0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 09:48 am
@djjd62,
I concur
High Seas

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 11:51 am
@dardardit,
dardardit wrote:

Hi High Seas,
...... My silly comments about fat people are only to see what will get more attention George W Bush, Tony Blair, John Howard, are war criminals, Or I don't like Fat people, So far Fat people has got more attention. ...

Hi back, Dardardit - nobody paid much attention to your first statement because you're not a court with jurisdiction over any of these people, so nobody cares about your opinion. You can have an opinion of what you like and dislike. Personally I don't like flakes, no matter their weight.
High Seas

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 11:55 am
@High Seas,
P.S. LOL, I just noticed at least 5 posters agree with Dardardit here - they hate fat people and they don't want to speak up to explain why, but will mark down posts giving the scientific explanation. Truly very funny, especially if it's themselves they hate, being grotesquely fat. Hope they'll actually get around to posting their thoughts at some point <G>
dyslexia

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 12:24 pm
@High Seas,
Peter Paul Rubens. vs Twiggy. Possibly some degree of cultural influence.
0 Replies

dardardit

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 04:55 pm
@Intrepid,
Hi Intreped,
I bet you can't lose weight. You fat lump of lard .
You don't have to get so personal with me. I am only trying to help you by shaming you. You walking fly blown sack of cheese! Don't you know when some is being nice to you. Now say sorry! You Cack eating maggot!
Dardardit,
djjd62

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 04:57 pm
@dardardit,
okay, now you're just an ass
0 Replies

dardardit

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 05:05 pm
@High Seas,
Hi High seas,
I care what I think! So do three hundred other people this week including you, that's why you reply.
This is just talk, and talk can and does change things.
Dardardit,
0 Replies

dardardit

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 05:09 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Hi Bi-Polar Bear,
YOU CONCUR ! Don't do that!
Dardardit,
0 Replies

dardardit

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 05:12 pm
@djjd62,
Hi djjd62.
Yes but don't eat too many, you'll get fat!
Dardardit,
0 Replies

dardardit

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 05:17 pm
@Rockhead,
Hi Rochhead,
Your key board must be sticky. You Tosser !
Dardardit,
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I don't like fat people!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:54:21