Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 05:29 pm
Hey

! I finally found a pic of dardardit

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/9472/obesed.jpg
dardardit

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 07:42 pm
@panzade,
Hi Panzade,
OK you must be someone I know. Where did you get that Picture of me?
Please don't show this picture to every one.
They all think I am so beauty full and perfect I have been called Twiggy. Yes and it's about time someone saw. That I could be just a big fat slob.
George W Bush, Tony Blair, and John Howard, are war criminals!
Dardardit,
panzade

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 08:15 pm
@dardardit,
It's okay to be a big fat slob. Join the multitudes...
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 09:27 pm
@dardardit,
dardardit wrote:

Hi Finn dAbuzz,
My question was do you like fat people and you haven't answered this question.
Also the reason I put such a nasty childish comment about fat people, is to see what will get more attention my statement George Bush, Tony Blair, and John Howard, are war criminals. or I don't like fat people. what will get more attention? So far its I don't like fat people, has got a lot more attention.
Dardardit,

Anyone who can say they like all fat people is either a liar or has a fetish.
0 Replies

dardardit

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2009 06:51 am
OK, Its been two days. I don't like fat people has got over 300 looks.
George W Bush, Tony Blair, and John Howard are war criminals! has got just 140 looks in three day's.
So I don't like fat people is the winner. Hip! Hip!
What does this say about us ?
1. We care more about what other people say about our personal appearance. Than we do about the people we voted for lying to us and killing half a million people in Iraq.
2. No one cares about Iraq, we just wont oil so we can keep driving big cars.
3. We don't care about Iraq, its been going on so long now it boring, and so is Dardardit,
4. Or I don't care about any thing , but fat jokes are always good ways to get a laugh?
I think its all of the above, and I don't care what you lot think, I'm going to start another talk.
Dardardit,
Intrepid

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2009 02:02 pm
@dardardit,
It's not about our personal appearance. I would venture a guess that most who have posted are not fat. You also have no way of knowing how many who have "looked" are overweight either.

It is about an uncouth bigot maligning other people who don't fit his image of acceptable. Doesn't matter if you had picked skinny people, white people, black people, Jewish people, etc. etc. It was in poor taste no matter who you targeted..
engineer

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2009 02:44 pm
@dardardit,
I think it has to do more about people being offended by this thread and the other one having been beat to death long before you brought it up.
Seed

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2009 02:51 pm
@engineer,
Anyone ever realize that the internet gives people the ability to say what ever they want without fear of any actual punishment of any kind (other then banning I guess) happening to them.

The OP of this topic clearly has not told any of the "fat people" he dislikes so much this to his face or Im pretty sure he would have been hit in one form of another. Be it by fist, open hand or words.

If I do not like someone who is fat it is not because of their size and weight. It is based on the kind of person they are. Their body fat percentage has nothing to do with what I feel for them.

When will the ever invent an internet that allows me to punch someone through the screen. This is a day I will glad sit with baited breath for.
High Seas

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2009 05:02 pm
@Intrepid,
Intrepid wrote:
.....It is about an uncouth bigot maligning other people .... Doesn't matter if you had picked skinny people, white people, black people, Jewish people, etc. ...

Please explain the logic of your statement - if DarDar had said "I don't like thin people" his comment would be malicious and bigoted? Where do you find a basis for that??
Intrepid

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2009 05:34 pm
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:

Intrepid wrote:
.....It is about an uncouth bigot maligning other people .... Doesn't matter if you had picked skinny people, white people, black people, Jewish people, etc. ...

Please explain the logic of your statement - if DarDar had said "I don't like thin people" his comment would be malicious and bigoted? Where do you find a basis for that??

Bigotry is bigotry. What needs to be explained? What are you having trouble comprehending?
High Seas

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2009 05:40 pm
@Intrepid,
So therefore, Shakespeare was a malicious bigot because he attributed that sentiment to Julius Caesar:
Quote:

Let me have men about me that are fat,
Sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights.
Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look,
He thinks too much; such men are dangerous.
dardardit

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2009 07:53 pm
@Intrepid,
Hi Intrepid,
I am glad that we are still speaking after your last comments calling me an Idiot.
People are being killed for no good reason, with our taxes, but you are winging about comments I made about fat people. So you don't care about anything so long as you can get oil for your car and food for your face. You are a product of a consumerism. If you just don't give a ****. Just say so.
Dardardit,
Seed

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2009 07:57 pm
@dardardit,
And yet that is not what your original post was about. It was not about war. It was not about people killing over the price of oil. It was about hating fat people. It was about degrading a person for something they may or may not be able to control. It was about stereo-typing a group of people. Might as well have shouted racial slurs out.

Had your original post been about the ruthless killing of people, or consumerism then I think that you might have received a bit of a warmer (all bet it not much better) welcome then your original post received.

Your post is no better then those who, as you have said "care nothing of the war and careless killing" because instead of coming out right and saying it up front, you are hiding behind some ideal that you are Holier then Thou by not coming out right and saying what it is you want to say.
0 Replies

dardardit

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2009 08:24 pm
@Seed,
Hi seed,
I think you are having trouble reading past the word 'fat'. I understand I to have problem understanding what people write. It helps if they know what they are talking about. You don't ! I don't like fat people'' is just bate for George W Bush, Tony Blair, and John Howard, are war criminals. I am willing to except being found guilty of being a Bigot, and a Bore, If it generates interest in my point/ complaint. As for you wanting me to be slapped, punched, that has, does, and will happen. The Internet, is not full prove, I can be traced found.
As for your wanting me band. That would be blocking free speech. Think of what you are reading, andThink of what you are saying before you blab off
Dardardit,
Intrepid

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2009 08:33 pm
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:

So therefore, Shakespeare was a malicious bigot because he attributed that sentiment to Julius Caesar:
Quote:

Let me have men about me that are fat,
Sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights.
Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look,
He thinks too much; such men are dangerous.

Apparently
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2009 08:35 pm
@dardardit,
dardardit wrote:

Hi Intrepid,
I am glad that we are still speaking after your last comments calling me an Idiot.
People are being killed for no good reason, with our taxes, but you are winging about comments I made about fat people. So you don't care about anything so long as you can get oil for your car and food for your face. You are a product of a consumerism. If you just don't give a ****. Just say so.
Dardardit,

People being killed, taxes etc. are not what you started this thread about. You started it about fat people. THAT is the topic that I am responding to.

If I wanted to respond to another topic, I would post in that topic.

Look at the tags people gave to this thread. None of which are mine, by the way. If you want to act like an idiot, I presume that you must be an idiot. I would very much like you to prove me wrong.
Seed

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2009 09:05 pm
@dardardit,
You say that I can not get pass the word "fat"in your original post. And if you read just the first part of my last post, I can see where you might get that idea. But that is where you end up not being able to see the forest for the trees.

If you continue to read on, it states how you were using the word "fat", to like you said bait people in to try and get on the topic of world leaders being war criminals. That because you were hiding behind that statement that it did nothing but eliminate any chance of you ever getting on that topic. I still have yet to see you say anything important on the fact of them being war criminals. Hell your first topic has had more information about who you are as a person, and what your beliefs are then anything you have said about the world leaders you picked to be war criminals.

So I say to you: Instead of this stupid offensive post, make one that states your ideas as thoroughly as you have your hatred for fat people.
0 Replies

dardardit

Reply Fri 18 Dec, 2009 06:38 am
@Intrepid,
Hi Intrepid,
I understand what you are responding to. You don't like the idea that I'm being an ass about Fat people. You think that fat people no matter how big we are, should be politely unnoticed. That OK, in this case I think the 'ELEPHANT' in the room is war crimes.
You just don't get it after nearly a week of this Americans, are still complaining about my saying I don't like fat people.
You just don't understand the power of Negative reactionary Statement''
I didn't get that from Mao, I just made that up neat! ha.
When I moved to Australia, twenty five years ago,from London, I found a beauty full country. Every day nice and sunny, lots of good food, lots of work and good pay. Cheap houses.
Then I noticed very soon after arriving here another side to this land. The way Aboriginal, Australian's have to live, and the way they are treated.
They in short are being brushed aside.
Now twelve years ago we had Pauleen Hanson, and her Australia party, Pauleen, believed in only white emigration, no Asians, no Africans, and to quote her. No Muslems, unless they are good Christians. She said single mothers should be sterilised, and that Aboriginals, are not Australians. Very negative, and what a nasty old bag, and what Australia, needed.
Because Australians started looking at the way we think of others and Aboriginals. Recently P.M. Kevin Rudd, apologised to the Aboriginals, and things are getting better. We are still a long way from having an Aboriginal, PM, but we are getting there, in part because of Pauleen Hanson,
I don't think Obarmer, would have become President, if it were not for Bush.
Now in the UK, Tony Blair, is being Questioned about the war in Iraq, and the reason he sent young British, men and women to war on a lie. Blair, is doing a good job of hanging him self.
John Howard, has hardly been back to Australia, since he was kicked out of office, and now lives in the USA,
As for Bush, please don't let him write his pop up book, and grow old in his gated community. He has some questions to answer.
As for me if you think that I hate fat people and I'm only using war criminals as a cover for my own Bigoted idea's OK, it's a small price to pay for your attention.
Dardardit,
0 Replies

dardardit

Reply Fri 18 Dec, 2009 07:00 am
@Intrepid,
Hi Intrepid,
One more thing I posted George W Bush, Tony Blair, and John Howard are war criminals!
One day before <I don't like fat people> It just wasn't getting enough looks.
So you see it is the same topic.
Now you go back to grassing on your Big bag of sticky pink doughnuts and I'll go back to my doughnuts.
OK, Dardardit,
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 07:59:42